F U Vanda!

Discussion in 'Vanda Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2018 at 7:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yeah. This is REALLY going to help morale and sales. I hate my employer. Vanda is the worst of the worst. No one was even applying for the ANSR jobs until the essay requirements were removed. Experienced reps ARE THE ONLY THING THAT HAS WORKED!! With no training department or home office support of ANY kind, someone with no experience is going to hate this job worse than we all do and will last about 6 weeks and run far away fast.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

unless their last name is Polymeropolous then they will be given RSUs to get rich. Contrary to the completely false SEC filings, these RSUs are nothing like offered to similar employees as they received NONE

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely it's hush money, those cut were smart and experienced. They knew how to save evidence. Vanda probably offered them good money to never speak the truth about the criminal antics taking place.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't sign your severance agreement! You will never be able to take any legal action if you do. You weren't just "laid off", you are all being replaced by Associate (cheaper) reps. The jobs are already listed!
    http://www.vandapharma.com/careers-current.html

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad thought: Dr P is a psychiatrist. Thank God he is not actually treating patients. He would probably tell these fragile people that he is God and then sell them snake oil from under his desk. How does someone that could care less about anyone but himself or his social standing keep a medical license is mind boggling

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% TRUE! I am done caring at all about my job. My focus is 1. Get a job with a REAL pharma company and 2. Help expose this criminal company for what is is!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Dr Criminal Poly, GP the cluless, Kickball coach Tom, Weak Russell, Dirty Chris and Slutty Jen, you are so fucked.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He would be fired from most community mental health centers for lack of concern for patients. If in private practice, he would toss a crying patient into the hallway if their credit card was declined. He is the worst of the worst.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes but his kids love him on father's day. After, he tosses investors money at them like his own and no one questions it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OPA!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! You need some nicknames for the managers too!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

weak russell. that is for sure. he could not save much of his region. 10 openings in California and 5 in Texas? what the hell rusty?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there anybody still working in HQ? Expept the P-Clan I mean....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I‘ve never seen so many jobs ads im a homepage, not even the really big companies! Are you sure we all get our salaries still in future?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

P clan and Jan. That's about it when counting those with less than six months or with one foot already out the door. It is a vile, horrible place to work when the emperor is there.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come visit. The DC office is simply for the ego of our great leader . Our Pennsylvania Avenue address makes the little man feel important. It is overpriced and a complete waste of stock holder money. There is always a new crop of good looking single females for him to leer at. They never last though. They either get creeped out by him or he pushes them out if they get married. He hates the slightest chance of someone needing maternity leave. Simply, he is a pig.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SO TRUE!!! Ask around about how people who have become pregnant and taken maternity at Vanda are treated because it is deplorable!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, that is not true at all according the RSD bull spun on calls. Vanda now has the "right reps" to grow the company. THAT IS COMPLETE SHIT! Poly already has his Wave 2 cuts planned. No one is buying the shit. No one is working very hard on anything but finding a job with a pharma company that cares about employees and patients and is not run by a thin skinned pompous fool.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whether you are a rep or manager, if you are not interviewing ,you are crazy! Don't go down with the Titanic, it is gettting closer to the iceberg.