F U Vanda!

Discussion in 'Vanda Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2018 at 7:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yeah! More and more people are finding out about the pregnant girl they treated like pure shit even though she won many awards at Vanda including fuckin' President's Club!

We are all worthless at this company and this needs to be understood so we can all interview and get the fuck out of here!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One? Oh definitely more than one.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I only know of one other chick in the field that had a baby here and they were kind of nasty to her but MUCH nicer to her than they were to the President's Club winner.

If your manager or regional won't protect you from the wrath of Dr. P then you are gone!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People have been bullied because of taking vacation when their numbers were not stellar. Vanda is heartless. Look at those cut. #2 Hetlioz rep and others with many Hetlioz intakes and several that were off the charts with Fanapt numbers and were held up as the best by Tom and his three regional stooges on web exes and conference calls. But somewhere along the line, they were not liked for some miniscule reason or they took vacation or maternity leave or voiced a concern... As someone said, we have your back comrades

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FUCK yeah! Many reps were bullied into banking vacation also even though they just really wanted that time off.

Would you believe that even taking bereavement time was used against reps and I know a dickless manager not only tried to deny someone that time but then held it against the rep during performance review time?

And, the dickless manager is still fucking here!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At Vanda, it is 100 percent believable. The three managers fired were the three that offered solutions to problems and thought they and their reps could help the company. They weren't managers that be acted like sheep (insert Greek gyro joke here). MH, GP and the gym teacher turned NSD we're not be interested in suggestions from inside since they already knew everything even though MH twice said in front of national meetings that he knew nothing about commercialization. Hey Dr dumbfuck, ask the reps with combined hundreds of years of experience. It's not rocket science, you stupid fools

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or they were not single, hot, female and working in the DC office. Mihales has a statue of Harvey Weinstein that he and GP bow to.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is creepy that his daughter has to watch her pervert father creep on her friends that he hired in HQ.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget that there was a good slaughter of almost everyone who has ever taken disability!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

true. Easy sacrifice to the great leader. Already weak from legitimate illness or injury, they who are above the law, ethics, morals and common decency threw them to the Greek slaughter.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably 90 percent plus. The EEOC will determine that after they are done. No hush money non disclosure will stop the feds.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup! I even know of one person actually on disability while the layoff took place and I'm sure some law was violated somewhere by cutting this person!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup! I even know of one person actually on disability while the layoff took place and I'm sure some law was violated somewhere by cutting this person!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That seems to be true. It's another check mark against you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It shouldn't be and it's fucked up that it is!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how are those district meetings this week? What is the word

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Decisions are not made based on decency or doing what is right. They are based on spite and hatred that starts at the top. What other company has a CEO and CCO that truly despise those on the front line representing Vanda to HCPs. It is so very screwed up. The day of reckoning is coming for the "leaders" of this horrid organization.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what company would get involved with all of this chaos when there is only one HR rep working? The one HR rep is a nice person but not nearly as experienced as CS was and she is overwhelmed handling everything.

The people that were let go have legitimate questions and have not gotten a response from HR because there is a gag order in place and also because the answers are unknown.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, the company continues to use people because they are asking people in my district to call on the top prescribers of those that were let go for no additional bonus dollars but to "look good in the eyes of the regional and the company."

What a crock of BULL FUCKING SHIT!!! Not one but two of those let go on my team did do the work for two territories without any positive recognition whatsoever (and then the door)!

Real shitty way to treat people Vanda!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A pure waste of time as always!