Face to face DSM

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2013 at 12:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next week is the week if you are to be contacted?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This will be the week! The waiting will be over! I'm a nervous wreck-please post if you do or do not get a face to face=best wishes to all!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully that is the case and we will see a NJ number on our caller id.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got the call! I got an interview!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be an ass... When? Where? Format? Travel required?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did the call come from your recruiter or corporate?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously, the poster was lying... F'ing idiot!!! My question is, we'll we hear something either way? Or are we waiting for potential continued silence. No word either way is pretty damn unprofessional!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Weeks and weeks yet nothing....:(

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take a friggin hike, OK? We dont need self-entitled whiners here. We are the elite sales force in this industry, and we cant possibly get to all our "no-thank you" in a timely manner. When Novo Nordisk is hiring, the applicant line reaches down the freeway, because everyone in the drug industry wants to be here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty harsh.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mother fuck you! What your bitch ass doesn't understand is that your ELITE ass will be looking for work in 5 years. And if you don't get to no thank you(s) in a timely manner, you're not elite!! You're just like every other two bit company that doesn't value people. Here's some advice, when you turn 25 and laid off with 6 months of experience, humble yourself. Dickhead!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey chumley, we are NN...WE ARE TOP SHELF...and YOU are on THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN!
    Our reps are seasoned, respected AND ADMIRED..can you say that? Doctors seek me out , I AM PRESIDENTS CLUB (with bonus I grossed 141k)
    YOU DON"T MATTER! Want to stick your ass in a nice Audi Q5, test ride one at the dealership, and while your at , why don't you apply for a job as straight commision car saleman? Got it? If you don't like , send a letter to HR, I am sure they are waiting withn open arms and a tsunami of compassion. Ok you peach fuzzed college boy.

This is NN, 400+ consecutive quarter growth...we are the best We don't owe you so much as a thank you note or a returned call. Why ,becasue we can....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's not be futile and take this back to why the post was generated in the first place. Please post when you are invited. Date/Location, please.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one has been invited yet. That is a fact.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still waiting....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got an email invite today! Woo hoo good luck everyone

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too via email from NN! Midwest.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prove it. Copy and paste verbiage of email and blind any personal info. Let's see if you are for real.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't receive an invitation, but hope that they haven't gotten to my name yet. Are the interviews in NJ?