Face to face DSM

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2013 at 12:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does the email instruct you when you need to accept F2F? 24, 48 hours?
    Also, are the plans still for next week?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Email does not specify when to reply I just did right away. It is 4 straight days of interviews. you will be assigned to a morning or afternoon session. It is 3 different panel interviews in that time. It said nothing more. All interviews are in NJ at hotel. I am not lying just wanted to post in case people are waiting. I would assume if you are going to be called you will get something in the next day or so. If anyone finds out what exactly will go on in each interview can you share?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Caps? President's Club? Hilarious! Lollerz. Your hubris is your downfall.

Take that 141K W2 and frame it. That is the most $$ you will make in your lifetime. It's all downhill from here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about if I copy and paste my offer letter instead?

#hatersgonnahate

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info! Haven't received an email yet, but haven't given up hope just yet. What week are the interviews?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when are the interviews? And how could an interview stretch over 4 days?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are interviewing for 4 days straight. Each persons interview won't last 4 days DUH?!? Seriously... Next week.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What part of country are you in?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any updates from anyone as to "real" invites going out?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None this way....I have to admit that I'm beginning to give up hope though. If Interviews are to take place next week, you'd think I would have heard something by now if I was going to; especially if there's going to be travel involved....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There must be a delay - typically this happens with so many logistics. It would be tough to set up next week and then arrange travel on short notice. Still waiting to hear. email note doesn't make sense. It would be a phone call to verify if you are still interested first then an email.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Email notes would also have to be ALOT more detailed than the lies that have been written on this board as well. You're right, there must be some delay that we're not being made aware of.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i got an email asking to respond and confirm receipt and to go on web site and register. next wednesday the 13th at 7:30 am I have to be at hotel.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations. can you let us know who sent it? recruiter or someone else?
    Hope more go out to the rest of us waiting....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Queens/long island

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was from a scheduling coordinator

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I pray that you're correct, but why do you call BS on this? Do you have any other information? All I have heard so far is silence.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone had any further contact with their recruiter/screener?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had my phone screen in Sept. and was told that I was moving on, but have heard nothing. Assuming since others have heard that I will not be invited to the F2F Interviews. Would have liked the opportunity to interview with Novo, but I'm going to look at it as their loss. I think it is a great company and good luck to all in your interviews.