Face to Face Interview Sept?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in New England and have been scheduled for 9/11 in Boston. I received my confirmation email August 26. Hope that gives you some information.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the only one from New England to post. Good luck and thanks for sharing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any head's up on questions asked on interviews?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What if we have a sales aid? Can we use this for our detail..or should we use PI?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No sales aids allowed, just P.I.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw that several people from Texas have already posted, but no one responded, I am wondering as well if candidates from Texas have been sent an invite

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ny /salary/computer

sept 11 am but no info on base and commission? car? ipad?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used a detail piece, co-pay program piece and formulary grid. Was not told not to by the manager, in fact it impressed him that I came that prepared. My guess is that it varies by manager, but I would be prepared to go off of PI anyway. Role play went very well, trial close, close for action etc. Did not get offer, but don't think it was because of this.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Texas...anyone know?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in Texas and have an interview next week in Orlando.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

received the invite early last week

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are 5 positions in Houston. Anyone know the status on any of these?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Curious do you have any idea why you think you didn't get the job? Experience?
    Just want to try to get a handle of what type they may be looking for
    Thanks

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps that you had materials that you shouldn't? Granted many of us have contacts that are helping us within NN, but I doubt if they are supposed to giving out marketing materials, where as the PI is available online. Just a thought. Not saying this is the case. In my opinion being that prepared shows excellent initiative! I am sorry you didn't get the offer, it sounds like you were a great candidate.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not experience. I am solid and was fortunate to have solid numbers last year to meet the 20% requirement. It is common knowledge that even though three reps are brought in for each position, many managers have the rep they want and it is just a formality. I get that and wish that I was the one who knew her from her last job. Not sour grapes, but just keep that in mind if you were not a referral. I filled the dance card, plain and simple.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you. It was mentioned that I was well prepared and I do believe it was veiwed as good initiative. I was not told that I could not use them, he offered the PI and I asked if I could use the current POA materials that I brought in. I had the messaging down. Good interview, but again this was not the hitting manager and they brought in someone that they knew. I filled the interview dance card. With this being the second round, that situation will hopefully not be as prevalent.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think there is a very good chance that I am just filling the dance card too. I am just trying to look at it as another opportunity to hone my interview skills and make more connections. It is so competitive out there and who knows what opportunity or connection will pay off. Our drug rep community at times can be a very small one. I believe that if I keep a positive attitude with everyone that I encounter throughout this job hunt, eventually some connection will pay-off.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you :}

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right, you never know who you meet that can help you get a job. I think you are looking at it in a great way. Network and build those relations, I have heard of people getting a job through others they encounter. Do your best and stand out. I have no doubt you will get something (with that great attitude) good luck!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In response to the previous post ab being a referral...

Are you saying you think I have a better chance since I referred by a current employee that is regarded highly? Thanks for your insight.