Face to Face Interview Sept?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say if all other things are relatively equal, yes they would choose the referral. Also, if a manager already knows one of the candidates through previous working relationships, interactions in the field, etc, they will go with what the know. With that being said, don't waste time thinking about these things. Focus on what you can control, which is being prepared and giving the best interviews you can that day. The rest of it is out of your hands, and you never know how things can go. I have seen some surprises (some good, some bad) over the years. Good luck!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you in a big city in Texas? Just wondering if there's still hope. :(

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate to be bearer of bad news, but big cities interviewed today and tomorrow.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just finished in Orlando... Said decisions are made Friday, Tuesday at the latest.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you are still waiting a few days in then you were not choosen

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed yesterday in ORLANDO and got a laughable offer. HR must be holding tight to their money now that they are hiring this big expansion.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too, did you counter offer?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I interviewed yesterday in ORLANDO and got a laughable offer. HR must be holding tight to their money now that they are hiring this big expansion

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did you get the call ?
    Can you say why it was laughable?
    Are you accepting?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you negotiate?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you give an a range of what you was offered? Thanks

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

75-85

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder if this is based on what your salary was at previous job. I know several people interviewing who definitely were at 90+ if not more.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I counter offered and they came back with more on base. They've still gotta do a little better on signing bonus for me to come over though.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many years of experience do you have?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7.5 yrs, but I'm a stud. I walked in like I owned the place, even laughed at one of there tell me about a time questions, then told them I really couldn't think of anything and didn't want to make anything up. Bottom line, I want 90k or I'll take my shit down the road.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is the kind of moron you are making offers to then, I have to say thank you for passing me by. This person's attitude is disgusting. You should have made the offer to someone who would be grateful for it!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will definitely go with who they know. many of us were there just to fill the interview quota, which is total BS. I took a personal day, worked at learning the material, had all the qualifying numbers, knew the territory well, was referred by a great employee and the manager went with a "known" candidate. Had I "known" that from the start, I wouldn't have shown up.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you should prob take your shit down the road, then. By the way, wrong use of the word "there". It shoud be "their", STUD... (did you really go to college??)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to be an ass, but if you are lucky enough to get even a low offer and with the current enivronment of nearly all pharma out there, any Novo offer is a good one. I would work for them for less than I make now just to get out of the hell hole I have dug myself into.