Facial Aesthetics Base Salary?

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2013 at 8:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone shed a little light on what the base salary might look like for a position with this division? Total comp expectation? Any further details on financial compensation would be great. Thank you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base salary with experience is $92,500 with quarterly uncapped bonus plan. If you produce, you will make $125,000 your first year. Good luck!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that the max? I'm currently making more than that in pharma. Is 125 average or for a top producer? Thanks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have lots of experience and wear short skirts, they may bump you up to $98,500 on the base side.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. What's a realistic base salary for someone with 5-7 years experience?

2. What is the market like for Juvederm? Latisse? Objections? Pros/cons? Any info on these other products would be great

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the average rep making? Best reps? Bottom reps? Need a spectrum here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Average Rep is making $42K base plus bonus. Top Shelf Rep. is making $98,500 plus bonus and upgraded vehicle.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hmmm interesting

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i want to know too, i was contacted about a job in the south. what can i expect in this division? products? salary? realistic earnings? thanks

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that's comical. Double it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$47K base is around starting if you have a GED. If you have an Associates, they will place you at $52,500 base. If you have a BS, you will be popped up to $64,500 base starting. If you have experience of 5 or more years, female, you will be pinned at $72,500. If your male with 5 or more years experience, you will start at $82,500. If your female, but your BMI is in order and you can wear short skirts on "ride-along"s, you will come in at $92,500. If your female, wear short skirts and can do 3 overnights per week, they will place you at $94,500 base. I hope this helps!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't get it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it really possible to do 125K-200K?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pleazzzzzzzzzzz Maybe in your next life, dream on! This is Allergan!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure there is a difference between what the reps make in tulsa, oklahoma vs. the reps in NYC/Chitown/LA...there has to be.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a difference but it is very minimal.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you in 1st Grade? LOL

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so you mean to tell me that those who have "great" territories where the stuff is flying off the shelves are paid the same amount as those where none is used? Or should I say, far less is used? There has to be some market related compensation difference.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you show your manager your tits, you will be compensated greatly!