Facial Aesthetics Base Salary?

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2013 at 8:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The facial division rocks? You must be kidding? Where else do you sell millions to make 100k while being micromanaged? Being able to say you sell Botox isn't worth it, trust me.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Facial Aesthetics is by far the best division to work for at Allergan. There is a reason everyone is trying to get into this division, leaving the other divisions, or at least trying.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...I love hooters!! big floppy ones! AROOOOOOOOO!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're a female it's a decent job. Free Botox, Juvederm & Latisse and you're talking about beauty every day. The job itself is pleasant, the compensation isnt that great. As long as your husband has a job then this is a good job to get. You would not want this as your primary income.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha.

So if FA money "isn't that great" and we are looking at FA vs other divisions, please enlighten me, which division is the money "great" by your standard? I'd be curious.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no idea. I'm in FA and don't know or care what the other divisions make. All I know is that FA isn't that great. If what you're saying is that it is all relative, then you could be right for all I know. However, compared to other companies in the industry it isn't "that great".

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're not "selling" millions. just because it happens to be purchased in your zip codes doesn't mean you're worth more. if you left today, people would still be buying.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can anyone share any facial aesthetics recruiter contacts? or are they all mainly internal at the respective companies?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None.

Make friends with the reps/Allergan employees. That's your best shot. Good luck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all openings are posted on www.allergan.com
    Some are filled by internal transfers, some are filled by new hires from the outside.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahaha...,this is some of the funniest sh hit I have read on CP

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is why you are considered a dumb ass my friend. It is a joke, no one wants to help you on this site. These are not questions you ask on this site. You are a serious tool! Get an interview if you can, ask the person who is interviewing you the same stupid questions and you will get your answer. You remind me of a person shopping for a really expensive sports car but can't afford it. You will never get the car and you will never get this job, because you are out of your league. Good day!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can some one tell me if this is remote position? If you have a BS at 20 yrs in Medical Device and 2 yrs in Pharma what will be the salary?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does any one the base salary for this position? What they will pay if you a Bachelor Degree in Science with a Major in Biology. Three years in pharma and 25 years in medical devices 3 years in Skin Care?

Please serious response I have a phone interview soon.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those interested in position
    Base salary ranges from $60,000 to $65,000. Car allowance products all SkinMedica and Latisse. Vivite. Direct sales

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't bother. Allergan will not hire someone your age.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allergan does not hire people in their 50's-or older. Sorry!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone tell me what is the requirements for the Topical Aesthetics Territory Manager Position?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the step by step process in how doctors or cosmetic aestheticians order the filler injectables? Is it fairly the same at any company for injectables? Is this a buy and bill and you have to have the doctor fill out the purchase order OR do they sign on the iPad for units needed and the actual product gets shipped to the doctors office?

Pls help.. I'm in a bind!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dont take less than 95k base