Failures not true

Discussion in 'Intra-Lock' started by Anonymous, Jul 15, 2012 at 9:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This isn't true. just a couple of losers that were terminated for not working hard trying to sabotage Intra-Lock.

They can't find a job so they try to discredit the company. Pathetic

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Folks, we still don't know the whole story. We don't have ct or any patient history to determine why the implants didn't integrate, nothing failed here, there weren't any broken implants (all we know is that the patient was "healthy"). If the implant were to break or snap I would think that a full refund or replacement be in order, but for an implant not to integrate, this is a result of placement technique, very dense bone, or rejection. I'm going to bet the dentist didn't follow the protocol 100%, the patient had dense bone, or he just plain sucks.

You cant say IL offers an inadequate product with nothing to back your reasoning other than "the doctor told you so"..... was this the first time this dentist placed IL implants? has he ever placed them before? With that type of attitude no company would ever survive, and they would be giving away free implants all day long....

Lets get the details!...

I have had docs using IL implants for the past 6 years with great success, in fact they never want to switch to or even try another brand. As with any implant placement there is a learning curve. Even if you are the most experienced dentist at placing "premium" implants and you switch to another brand the protocol can be completely different. Because the dentist is comfortable with the way he has been placing his premium implants, some of his technique may be transferred to the way he is placing the IL implants, which is wrong... How do you know the dentist followed the protocol to a tee, were you sitting next to him during surgery?!? I do the few first surgeries...

The above is a cut and pasted response which was posted on this board earlier in the weekend. It is obviously a corporate response to the case of 6 implants failing. In this response is the acknowledgment that Intra-Lock knows about the failures but "doesn't know the details.". But at the same time we have a post on here as well from an Intra-lock manager who states the failures did not happen, that the whole story was perpetuated by former employees. I find this contradiction very disturbing. We have a patient in the balance and the company is claiming the failures never happened? How arrogant. Are you saying the doctor who is making the claim of failures is a liar? Soon I will post detailed information on the case including a link to X rays that show massive infection and failure to integrate properly. At that point I would like to see the companies response.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In another post your company provides details about the case- it was a GP, he was inexperienced, etc. this intra-lock seems to be lying about what is happening here. Sending two messages at the same time - the failure never happened and we don't know the true details of the failures.

Osseo news and dentaltown will have the case posted shortly. The pictures and x rays will clearly illustrate that these were IL implants, the lot numbers, exp date will all be clearly indicated.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jose at Intra-Lock writes: "I'm going to bet the dentist didn't follow the protocol 100%, the patient had dense bone, or he just plain sucks."

Very professional manner in which to address a customer. I think I will stick with my current implant company, thank you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob,
    There's old song by 'Stix'
    "Too much time on my hands"

Go live your pathetic life and leave this company alone.

Go clean the house, cook dinner. If you live in such a Mansion I'm sure they are plenty of chores for you while your wife supports the family.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If he doesn't relate everything to a lame ass
    Movie I guess then he relates it to a 1970s song. What a tool.
    This guy Jose posts more than anyone while he supposedly runs a booming implant sales team. How is it you have so much time to post on CF? If you're so busy I can't imagine you have time to waste concerned with all your ex employees. This is America free speech is guaranteed. If you don't like it grab a boat back to your beloved homeland. Until they change the constitution expect people to exercise free speech.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Stix?"

I saw them on tour a few years ago with Fourenner and Kansass!! It was AWESUM, dood!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exxsellent. Eye Sore Kansass two. Verry good shoe. My faverate alblum was Grand illusion. Reminded me of all the beechees I you'd two get back in Cuba. Grate band the sticks was.

-Jose

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ay!! Get back to work selling Intra-Lock!! We are booming!! I need the money to finance a raft to bring 84 of my cousins to Florida soon!! Who wants an Awesome Blossom? Half-price??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeff Jose Sakoff Estenoz Boca

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry you didn't work out. The sales reps are selling implants and that is why they have jobs. YOU didn't sell ANYTHING and that is why you no longer work here.

All of the other sales reps were selling except you. At the end of the day this is a sales job. You didn't sell and now you have no job.

What you should be ashamed of is the continual embarrassing yourself for posting against a company that quickly realized that you were not a good fit.

If you spent the same amount of time working as you do on this board you may have kept your job.