Fair Warning......

Discussion in 'Clovis Oncology' started by anonymous, Sep 1, 2015 at 12:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pat Mahaffy is an ego maniac, thinks little of sales forces and will never give you any amount of stock to make the risk of a start up worthwhile. Pat is all about Pat, now I think he shits money, and he knows how to start, and build a biotech so my guess is that the company will be successful. But the only way you will get to go along for the ride is if you buy stock on your own, and play the ups and downs as the value of the company rises and falls. His CFO Earl Mast is cut from the same cloth. Smart guys, talented guys, but narcissistic ego maniacs. Sad really

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to mention the psycho running training!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

their interview process and tactics were strange .. Didn't set a good precedent for their new company.... Well best of luck to them because the road to beat the crummy it well greased AZ machine will be tough... Sad Clovis exudes such arrogance ......

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You want arrogance go work for the KG guy

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought the same - nice company with huge upside, but odd tactics and interview process
    felt very forced as if they were trying to come across as laid back, cool but it came across as disheveled, un organized, and disfunctional

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True, after recruiters after me for 6 months, the boss hired a guy, who quit on him, then finally asked me to drive 4 hours to meet him for an interview. When he saw I wasn't with Pfizer for 20 years, he was just wasting my time interviewing. Joke is: he hired someone with way less experience, but someone who got lucky enough to not get downsized years ago.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This meeting is freakin weird, where did they find these B-Team managers. Serious dinosaurs over here. This will be interesting, looks like I am at a misfit convention with recycled burnt up leadership.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ is going to mop up clovis, you better hope for a quick buyout, because its not gonna last.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you think that?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clovis is under prepared .. Starting with people, resources and product is ok but they have no idea on soooo many issues of the market .. Good luck

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so how many reps and managers are coming over from Genentech?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

enjoy the slaughter biaatches. Keep that resume ready, you're gonna need it sooner than you think.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question? Is the grass greener over there?
    ;)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. Couldn't be happier.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who hired Elaine? Fire them both!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watch out for FF from Eiasi, he posted personal information about his last rep on CF and got sued.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys using IMS to track your sales?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who was that? I'm @ eisai and don't remember this?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He also laid waste at Amgen. He didn't learn his lesson it seems. But karma is well you know, looks like he will finally have no job.