Fake calls

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Apr 22, 2016 at 11:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you fake calls, watch your ass. Corporate has a contract a third party to survey your calls. Giving $25-$75 fees to your high valued docs. The fee depends upon their Rx volume of the prescriber you said that you called upon.

Good luck!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What total BULLSHIT! You are from the HO, no doubt, trying to put the fear of the HO in us! What an idiot, and an even bigger idiot for thinking we would believe such BS! Tell you what asshole, what is the name of the company you said would "survey" our calls? Idiot.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think the providers you call on know your name? And would have time to call you out check your ego. Everybody fakes calls, if you think you don't, I'd like to hear your definition of a call.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS. You're such an idiot. No office or physician will remember if someone called on them on any given day. All companies conduct routine/random sample signature validations using a 3rd party vendor, many times for compliance and hr investigations, especially with controlled substances and injectables. Nice try at creating chaos but most people at Alks have better sense than to believe your spew.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why is everyone freaking out?! If you just do your job, why do you even care if someone is making this up or not?! You guys are pathetic reps. No wonder Aristada is tanking.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aristada never got up to tank! It's as good as it gets with this dog! In re a third party checking up on us, we have all been around long enough to know that's total BS. Signature checking yes, but not checking to see if we were there. Never happened, and never will.

In re call faking, my guess is that about half are faked, some days less, and some days more. Just depends on what I have going on in my private life that day.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm going to fake it until I make it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake generic drug

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total bullshit! I have faked half my calls since day one, and nobody cares!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm calling BS. I think that comment is fake....if you've faked half your calls you are getting no business.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not that this third party company is asking about certain reps. They are asking the staff member if the HCP that had a call entered was in the office on a certain day and time. If you have a call reported and Dr X wasn't in during the time of the call entered you are up the creek.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I have done everything you are not suppose to do in this I industry for 10 years - fake calls, fake sample signatures, non compliant dinners, buying docs shit, tossing samples, pretty much whatever I want. And yet I kill it with my numbers, win sales awards, and very well connected in my geography. Big League baby!