faking calls on Friday

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jan 18, 2017 at 10:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I ask myself that even on a Tuesday. Why the fuck would you be working after 2:30-3?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are tech savvy you can be quite productive.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And WTF would I be working more than 3 days a week? After my first year, never worked more than 3 days a week. Won numerous awards, trips, points, etc. and turned down promos to keep my lifestyle. Going on my 22nd year and can't wait to get the hell out of this, but, it's the greatest gig anyone could hope for, 6 figures, car, expenses, vacation whenever and how long you want it.....etc. etc.
    This Is the greatest, best paying job, other than being a member of Congress or a CEO.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, Pfizer.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HappyFriday! Did it today for first time. 7 calls.
    Easy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too. Played golf with my manager.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's be honest, Pharma reps fake calls every day of the week and everyone knows it. This job is the biggest free ride and putting in fake calls is the norm everywhere!

Our Pharma sales rep job is all smoke and mirrors, ALL smoke and mirrors! Be thankful we have had a free ride for this long because reality is that it's not sustainable long term. Offices and systems are shutting off access and let's face, most reps really can't see customers at all. Enjoy the ride while it last folks but don't break your back while the ride lasts.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody fakes calls without getting nailed/fired within a month and then arrested. Only a lazy, lard ass, weakling would resort to this stupidity. Many are in jail and also sued.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO! Fired within a month and get arrested?! It hasn't happened in over fifteen years yet! Are you really that naive?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We aren't the only ones faking it. The BS goes on up the chain. Our managers know we fake calls, THEIR managers know, etc. Everyone is OK with it because it justifies their position. If our doctors knew how much money we made for making only two or three 28 second "calls" a day, we would probably be banned forever, just out of jealousy!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! Yes, these losers are that naive. Typical Pfizer airhead,moron,ass-kissing, robot.
    Any wonder why this company sucks ? 15 yrs? Try 100 yrs.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It happened in my territory last year.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arrested? Lmao for what?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Compliance and falsification of Medical/patient data. Many in jail as we speak.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right! That is one of the reasons one of the inmates were put in the clink on the show "60 Days In."

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total BS they only got fired.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, no one goes to jail for faking calls.

The truth of the matter is, is there are not enough doctors to see. Most doctors also don't want you in their offices every damn week, what are people supposed to do?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wut

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake calls everyday.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager just called me. We have a 9am tee time on Friday.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I acomplish more in an hour than you do in a day.
    You do it your way. I'll do it mine.