Fall 2020

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Jun 11, 2020 at 12:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plane are being laid out to transition to one rep per territory and a virtual rep doing engage.
    Reorganization in Fall 2020 timeframe

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plane, ehh?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a 40 year old female , my counterparts are both older male reps. I guess they will both be let go?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This idea (excluding spelling error), on the surface does not appear to be that far removed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol. Full time Engage. I feel sorry for whoever gets that gig. Once we are back in the offices (at least part time) no one will do an Engage lunch. They will also want samples. Engage will use MSC or SRF ??

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If ur staying home, ur toast

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would anyone believe the post when they can’t spell plans? Give me a break

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you talking about the plane JA was building?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which division? NS1 of NS2?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plane - let's all get on a PLANE in fall 2020! lol

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Multiple posts have been populating on numerous Lundbeck threads the past few weeks by reps predicting a major reorg here before the holidays and anyone challenging that better get their head(s) out of the sand pretty damn quick. Just today survey #2 has come out within the past two weeks and read b/t the lines here folks, they are gathering info just like all the weekly trackers using the next few months as a gauge for what the downsizing will end up being. We have had too many warning signs here - - first COVID and now moving forward into a very rocky & turmoil driven nation meanwhile leading up to a very unprecedented NOV presidential election. Like someone posted on another Lundbeck thread recently, the past several election years have not faired well across the pharma industry and this one certainly will be a rough ride no doubt. Again, anyone commenting here otherwise is either a home office senior level manager, an ASM, or someone just wanting to drink the fake kool-aid.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d sign up for the Veeva Engage jobs. No childcare, work in PJ’s, feed offices from home, love it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo! Deliver or.
    You. Are. Gone.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Makes too much sense, except for someone doing VE. We just need 1 rep per ONE REP PER TERRITORY IS ALL WE NEED! DO IT!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Newsflash: there have been lay-off rumors on every cafepharma board for every company for years. Sometimes they happen, most times they don’t

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will the layoff be based on age and gender. I am willing to bet that a high percentage of older white guys from the age of 35 and up will bear the brunt of the layoff. Most women will be retained and if they are laid off , will magically be hired back , Mark my words.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#OWGLM

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be no layoffs. If anything, they will hire a third person for territories! For some reason, known only to God, they think we need 2 people per territory, along with the idiots from Otsuka and Takeda. When the migraine drug sales indicate that it’s a failure, and Biden wins, they will enact legislation to control pricing, etc. Even if Trump gets elected it will eventually happen. For a company like Lundbeck, with no pipeline and me too drugs, between Covid and the government, you won’t even recognize this industry.

But that’s then and this is now. Taking the boat this morning for a couple of hours with my honey. Today is gorgeous! Have a VE with 2 office managers around lunchtime. Tennis in the afternoon. I am exhausted just talking about it!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest