Fall 2020

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Jun 11, 2020 at 12:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True that but we are too heavily saturated here and even more prevalent now; just wait till Takeda comes back too one of these days. LMAO.

The irony here is these two recent surveys scream corporate is definitely evaluating the fate of this situation now and I agree with the earlier poster, it's gonna happen. Not to mention eight other pharma/CSOs have already laid off since late March. So pull your bootstraps up and get lookin' for your next gig before this ship sinks in a few months,

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha, that's awesome. Nothing like living life large as long as the honeymoon lasts.

Totally agree on the "idiots from Otsuka and Takeda."

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's so obvious with all the recent surveys, the push for virtual sales interactions and now the craziness of joining the Takeda PC Team, Lundbeck is grasping @ straws here making one last ditch effort to salvage this sinking ship. I predict not only an October election surprise, but Lundbeck's reorg surprise too. We won't last here till the holidays!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG, you nailed it. I've been saying the same!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

child

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow I’m reading these posts for the first time. Seriously guys can we keep it a little more classy and mature? We are all in the same boat here at lundbeck and don’t need to resort to that type of behavior. Let’s use the site to share info that we know or have heard not insult each other.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Savings from conversion to contract sales force=plush bonuses for execs. Some might call them “world class.”

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck you asshole. I want a job becuase I need to pay bills. Classy fuck you. You want classy,

here is is , this is my job , give me the ipad and get the fuck our of herej
    Classy, I am sorry you feel this way, lets see how we can resolve. Me, I am the sole rep in the territory, in order avoid conflict , why don't you go for the job in Alaska!!!

It ever person for themselves, the weak lose.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will be a great hire.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As fear settles in, competition heats up and the animals turn on each other. Deep down you guys know this is a bull shit game and your fear is that one day competent leadership emerges and the house of cards collapses. We all need the income from the position to support our family but we also made the choice to land here knowing there is a risk.
    The entire thing is driven by access however marketing insists its efficacy and messaging to solidify their jobs. Management is desperately attempting to walk a fine line in not managing themselves out of a job in dealing with a evolving health care system.
    Ultimately your job is to look out for you and your family. This entire industry pays well and the job is not especially difficult but it’s definitely not stable. Work to get yours but eyes wide open, this is going to collapse one day soon, to ignore that reality would be ignorant and detrimental to your family.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You consider older as 35?!?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU ARE DONE FOR . LOOK FOR ANTOHER JOB

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats stupid. nurse like hot women??? how stupid is that.

You are very disconnected. How many nurse making 12 an hour want to entertain a good looking woman dressed well and bragging about their summer vacation or their kids college acceptance?
    probably zero

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not sure I can understand your broken English, but Lundbeck has you focusing on detailing nurses?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

d
    Don't gloat too much, the way this is shaping up , we may all have to do something else.
    !
    Yes, life is not fair, sooner of later it will catch up to you

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the Fall, not only we will be dealing with Covid, but the regular flu as well. I am lying every day about everything. I have gotten use to it. I don’t feel guilty. I am surviving. I understand Lundbeck’s position as a company, but what they want doesn’t matter anymore. My ASM doesn’t know what to do. You can tell they are just going with the flow. I think this person is drinking a lot. What I can’t understand is why Lundbeck is still keeping 2 reps per territory and a AM rep as well. Just have 1 rep selling AM, TRIN AND REX. They are wasting money with the setup we have now. I am think about going to PA school and leave this industry for good.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’ll all be laid off by the fall. Take that to the bank.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You better find something else because it looks like this virus scare is going to persist through the election(and surprise) and beyond. The way people see a doctor will be forever changed. Don't be surprised to see some big company take over the medical field and consolidate a lot of practices into one entity. There are very powerful people who will make sure the economies don't open up and that a lot of small business like our doctors are bought up and work for one employer who will have a contract with the govt

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad you are brushing up on English grammar as you will need when you end up with a stupid teaching job. This industry is going to change a lot for the worst and many of us will be doing something else. Glad to see you chose teaching