Fall 2020

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Jun 11, 2020 at 12:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you think the “system” is so powerful that all of the highly educated doctors who make well over 200k/year are going to settle for a monopolistic single employee without resigning and starting their own new practices? They’re all just sheep?

I like Tucker but you watch way too much of that shit. Now go back to sample dropping PCP boy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, they are all pretty much sheep. Doctors have been slaughtered by insurance divide and conquer over the past 35 years. Newer docs don’t have a clue about starting their own practice. It’s not the same, times have changed. The need for security and stability has trumped entrepreneurship, ironically.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a fool. Fifteen years ago most docs were independent, maybe a group practice but not owned by a big system. Today 90% are part of a big health system which uses that leverage to control. It’s prohibitively expensive for most HCP to strike out on their own, this consolidation is here to stay. Single payer system will dominate delivery albeit there will be a few that can set up their own cash practice catering to wealthy people but 90% of patients will be forced into the system. Further, even the 10% will not pay outrageous branded drug prices.

There will be some sort of drug company representation however the 60+ year old model big pharmaceutical companies cling to is a sinking ship. Usually something occurs to force change in stagnated environments and COVID is probably going to be the event that forces restructuring of the industry. Restricted access and generic evolution of big brands has forced some companies to shed headcount but the big changes are ahead. I doubt Lundbeck would be a leader in this change as our leadership is inept but once AZ or Merck begin the changes, Lundbeck will jump on board.

You may place your head up your arse and refuse to see the reality ahead in which case you are an idiot and whatever befalls upon you is deserving, survival of the fittest.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like we are headed for another lock down in Florida. this may be the straw that breaks the camel back.
    will the people who claim to be leaders keep the sale force in places like Florida or texas

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

incompetent federal and state leadership has doomed you guys. The plan should have been to get virus under control over summer so that in fall/winter we could stamp out any outbreaks via contact tracing. This is what almost every country in Europe has achieved.

instead we will be in quasi or full lock down until there is a vaccine or 60%+ of population is infected (if lasting immunity can occur). When things get bad again in fall, company leadership will realize there is no point paying most of you when you can’t do your job. You are in same position as a waiter or hotel worker. The fact you have been paid this long is a blessing.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't believe state leadership had anything to do with it. Its a overzealous media actively scaring everyone with almost no evidence. 10000 case the other day and 24 deaths. WE are going to shut down the economy over 24 deaths that for sure are due to other causes like car crashes and drug over dose.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A friend of mine has Covid now. His wife was told by an infectious disease doc that it looks like the antibodies will last only for a very short time, as we have all read about. So the question of herd immunity may not be lasting, but who knows. He also said that the thinking that it has mutated to being more infectious is very likely. His fear is dealing with the flu and Covid at the same time this Fall and Winter. The Chinese virus has turned this country upside down. If we shut down completely again, we risk the likelihood of going into a full depression.

Offices fear that we can transmit it to them because we go from office to office. The offices that are open to reps in my territory are rethinking seeing us altogether. I ask about getting samples, and they said so far it’s been good. I also ask what if something happened where they could no longer get samples, and she said they have talked about it. They would tell the patient to get a coupon, if they could, online or give them out if they had them.. The providers would write mostly generics if they had to.

The need for 2 reps per territory is over. If there is ANY chance of rearranging your life out of pharma, do it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the state had said from day one, we are going to shut down until 2021 like Gates recommended, we all have been furloughed in April. What a stupid comment. If any of these companies knew they there no chance of coming back until end of 2020 all of us would be gone.

You sound like an entitled elitist who is going to be paid no matter what like all the stupid academics who made the suggestions, they are still paid. But not us.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Already happening.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very biblical at the end. you forgot "Amen"

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said and unfortunately very prescient...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Personally I’d rather succumb as opposed to hole up in my house in quarantine for the next several years and have no money. Who knows how long if ever they have a vaccine and sitting in my house everyday is not how I choose to live.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Access to doctors offices is
    locking back down, good
    luck hitting Tri 3 goals

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may be right, but let’s at least wait until end of year to see if a vaccine is possible.

If it’s going to be years, fine. However people are catching this more than once already, so don’t assume that getting sick once is enough.

The best would be to stamp this out, but we seem to lack the will and long-term planning to do this.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we talk about the disaster of a
    launch with Vyepti and the pathetic
    managed care coverage ?
    How is anyone going to make
    Tri 3 goals ?
    The numbers seem impossible,
    I mean half the territory’s still
    don’t even have 1 confirmed
    infusion.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We, in the psych division, have amazing patient profiles that the docs just gush over! Don’t you guys use meaningful and effective patient profiles to illustrate they type of patient that could benefit from Vyepti? If over half the territories don’t even have 1 infusion as you say, maybe we can work together, and we can help you guys out. Uh oh, sorry can’t do that. I don’t really leave the house anymore, but I can help set up virtual lunches for you! Teamwork is the answer! Oh, and don’t worry about T3 goals. I am sure Lundbeck will lower them by a huge amount!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone would love for this to get under control after election. Unless we substantially up our game though, this winter is poised to be the worst of our lives. Economically, physically, and emotionally.