Fall car order???

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Aug 29, 2018 at 9:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately you will not

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UGH!!! Snowbelt folks won’t be in a new vehicle until mid- April!!! WTF winter will be over by then. 9 more months I driving this piece of garbage!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got my PIN to order.But after looking at the 3 vanilla choices now, thinking it's better to wait until December order for the Rav4. I'm thinking most people will wait.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good thing I'm not paranoid. Between the hiring freeze and making people hold off until the end of the year for a RAV-4, could be a sign they are waiting for the DECLARE read to determine whether they lay people off or not.
    But then, I am not paranoid, so I'm sorry I even mentioned it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ now has fewer products for the sales team: Tralokinumab in asthma gone. Fasenra in COPD gone. Anifrolumab in lupus gone. Poor results in the KRONOS study released Friday makes it harder to compete against Trelegy.

Once generic Advair hits the market, all bets are off. Late car orders and poor managers will be the least of the problems.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey dipshit. The RAV4 production starts in January. But layoffs are coming so you are doubly an ass.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last I checked, these hybrid cars had gasoline tanks, too.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope everyone has not gotten stuck on the RAV4, I suggest you go look at one in person, it’s not even a small SUV. I think some of you are confusing it with the highlander. I urge you to go to a dealership and look at the RAV4. It’s more like a distorted looking a small car.It is extremely small, and the 2019 model, is even smaller and uglier. The sedan’s that are available are actually bigger inside. Go look at the other options before holding out, you might regret holding out for the RAV4.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there good options on the sedans?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, four doors, four wheels, and a motor. All great options on any vehicle.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? As opposed to the previous SUV option, the Forester - quite possibly the ugliest andcl cheapest suv ever made... for 15+ years running.

While not a big suv, the new RAV4 is on par size wise with the Forester and looks very stylish in comparison. The RAV4Vis a big upgrade over the Forester.

Of course, you probabky have to be in a snowbelt territory to get one.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2019 Toyota RAV4 has been redesigned

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DO NOT GET THE RAV4 LE(low end). It has no modern features. No auto lights, no power seats, no power lift gate, no auto daytime running lights. Yes it has big display screen but the car seriously is a Yugo. If you can get the upgraded model its probably worth it. This is not a complaint, the facts are this car is substandard when it comes to a 2019 car. It rides nice and has comfort but I think everyone i've talked to is dissappointed with the NO AUTOMATIC things a 2019 should have as standard.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you had to pay for that fucking car yourself, you would probably duck tape that bitch and keep on rolling. Fuck you and your entitlement thinking, take the bus down the road motherfucker

Warm Regards,

Pascal

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you stupid or what? We are used to cars with leather and the features that make living in these cars all day as we work our asses off. Many oncology companies do sunroofs and only SUV’s. I would rather have a car allowance. Every company that gives a car allowance makes me so much happier. I have always bought the loaded Honda pilots, Toyota Highlander’s, BMW or Mercedes. We make 200k a year. Why would any of you be so cheap that that the poster is saying fuck you to people working at our company? Wow! You need to quit on Monday and learn to be professional? You just called your peers motherfuckers? I pray you get fired jerk.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#34 was correct. You are entitled, spoiled brats. And $200K for a rep position? If true, the arrogance.

Take you car allowance & GFY.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know who you are but your language is offensive and you do not belong at AZ. If you want a car allowance, go work for a contract company. They will give you the low salary you deserve.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is the next ordering period for company cars?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical comment from an oncology rep they recruited into the company.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is the next time to order cars? Once you order a car, how long does it take to get?