Fall Meeting Location? CVMD

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Aug 5, 2019 at 1:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DSM here I’m super excited to be going .,,NOT! I was hoping to get a break from diabetes “stuff” that distracts my reps.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, I’ll pile on. I hope u do realize that we will smile, wave and say how excited we are. Then we will go back to our districts and territories and sell Symbicort. That is unless you change the FSIP structure. Portfolio attainment don’t mean squat to us especially when COE rankings come out. Choo-choo here comes the Symbicort train.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this meeting still on? I just heard about a few Diabetes reps who were laid off. Is it true?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually we are hiring Diabetes reps like crazy ( Mostly CSO's ). We are on a bit of a witch hunt firing blitz from what I've heard though. If you are on your way to your second 2 in a row...tread lightly round here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"No time for training so it falls on family time"? (Previous quote)
    I don't know what decade your living in, but you simply do training during AZ time, IE during the day. Leave home late in the AM, or get home early to do this training. Document this home office time in Veeva. Life's too short, and your family is infinitely more important than AZ ever will be. Yes, in the past we did get time here or there and could document in time trax. But since the idiots that run this company say take your own time? Whatever....they do exactly the same thing. Use your common sense, for the sake of your family.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean? I haven't heard of anyone getting fired.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you do this? Never noticed that function.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Veeva: my schedule....Upper R corner, plus sign...add calendar entry. We're encouraged....very helpful to document time out of territory, conference calls, pod meeting, personal Dr visits, etc. Essentially anytime within core business hours that you're not in offices, prob is a good thing to document.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 2's and you are definitely gone.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Document as "home office time" in Veeva? Since when? We don't have office time. You are giving out bad advice. Not everyone has YOUR manager.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been at this longer than you kid..., its ok to document time out of territory by whichever means neccessary. Put it in your planner for goodness sake, if not elsewhere. Better to have it somewhere if you ever have to defend daily activities.