Fantastic Friday Acordians Unite !

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Dec 21, 2018 at 6:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fabulous Friday In A Hectic Holiday Season ! May All The Joys Of the Season Be Yours ! Rise My Acordian Friends ! Success Is Ours !

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ACOR currently at $13.21 a great buying opportunity !!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW ! Amazing opportunity to get in on the ground floor.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn’t call ACOR an opportunity Habib, but watching you trip all over yourself to justify the downward slide is comedy in its finest.

Here’s hoping VelociRon gives you some time off over the holidays.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ACOR currently at $12.94 an even GREATER buying opportunity !!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

It WAS a buying opportunity on Friday.

But the game has change in Acorda's favor.

ACOR share price is likely to double in the coming week.

It now becomes a take-over candidate given that all negative catalysts are resolved

;-)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more than double on clean label and first line managed care listing ! Six sigma delivered more than expected should have dramatic impact on launch efficiency.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deploying the Six Sigma Black Belt was one of Ron's best moves. The field team will make it happen or.......

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kind of hard to have a “clean” label when there is no safety data in those with reduced lung function. As for “first line managed care coverage”, I assume you mean Tier 1 with no PAs. Not going to happen Habib. You can rebate it 70% and it’s still not happening.

You are going to have at least 50% GTN just to get tier 3.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So much BS comes out of this poster's mouth, that instead of a dentist, he visits his proctologist.

Let go of your racist #MAGA anti-Habib rhetoric !

Embrace Lord Krishna and go spend your days dancing and giving out marigolds at your local airport.

Peace

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank. You!!!!!!¡

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No holiday break Habib? Too bad. Hope you at least got time and a half from VelociRon.

I would have thought you would have held onto the racism decoy a bit longer this time. Must be running out of ways to polish a turd.

I hear PD is rampant in Senegal and they have almost no lung function issues coupled with no managed care. That must be the sweet spot you are excited about.