Farewell Celgene

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Nov 15, 2019 at 5:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time now to fade into distant memories. I have had good times and not so good times but you definitely brought a lot of memories and money into my life. Thank you.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, FTC approval just announced. Goodbye Celg and thank you!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the fat e*trade account. Makes up for a lot of bull sh!t

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Transformational! I was lucky enough to join in early 2009. Never thought I would ever had made so much money. Fun people, fun times. Sad to see it go but laughing to the bank.

Good luck to all. I will quit BMY after the Feb dividend.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rd here, young guy. Fearing for the future

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second that !

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cute how you comment on your own posts. But still lonely.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You wish that you were that smart!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Few people have been able to witness and experience the excitement, craziness, wonderful, frustrating, perplexing fun of a company like Celgene, from start to finish. What a ride it has been.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still can’t believe it’s over! The company was shredded and ruined though. Never recovered from many years past. Only the very early days are what’s described in post. The true builders of Celgene left several years ago and were responsible for the ride poster described.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which Celgene locations will be closing first?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Bob Hugin campus.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going to miss Club Celgene.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Celgene was a great place.

Hope BMY stock goes up so I can pay my house off, ty celgene

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

58.65 = 4600

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Club Celgene was a great concept to keep reps from doing something stupid in the local clubs. I will miss the entertainment and eye candy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well...it’s over tomorrow. A new adventure is upon us. If you have any brains, you will keep your BMY options. BMS will be a much better company with the assets of Celgene. Alles screwed up like we all new he would, but the future looks great for BMS. If you leave the company, HOLD your BMY shares. BMY will be $79/sh within 90 days.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$79? Don’t think so!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. Variables:

BMY will start a $8billion commercial float and add an ASR should bring total to $125+billion @$56 ps
    all acquisition costs will be written off in Q4
    AMGEN 13.4 billion will bring debt down
    2020 non-GAAP EPS might go to 6 or 6.25
    Gio has been holding off announcing approval updates, but he will unleash in Q4

my crystal ball says we will go down through Christmas and steady around $51 because of the negativity of both sides of the political circus. On the one side we have the latte liberals trying to get votes by attacking Pharma and on the other side we have the criminal POTUS and his Faux News watching mouth breathers attacking Pharma. Not good until election settled. Even so, with all of CELGs data, I project $58 by March, $63 by June and $65 by Oct.

Good luck and if you want to extend health care rights to illegal alien criminals before Americans OR you watch Faux News and believe Hillary killed Epstein then FUCK both of you. You idiots on both sides are the problem.

Go BMY. I want my divi!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

then go ahead and sell.