Farewell MGI

Discussion in 'MGI Pharma' started by Anonymous, Dec 19, 2008 at 7:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are closing the doors today in Bloomington. The band has stopped playing and the party is over. Good luck to all who will remain in the Twin Cities. I will always have good thoughts about the company we helped build. Things were not always great and the road was filled with potholes, but there was never a day that I did not want to get up and go to work. There is a tear in Caplan's eye right now.... I am just not sure if it is from sorrow or him laughing his ass off about the way things are today with Eisai. Good memories never die. Good luck to everyone who helped make MGI a special place...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kind of sad there is no responses here!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no response because the managers who normally flood the mgi board are on vacation.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point, but there was 125 MGI reps (counting the ones that already left) who were part of something that we will never see again. That is sad!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ranks are thinning.. How many have left since the first of the year? The Eisai Trail of Tears continues. (for those leaving it is the Eisai Trail of Jeers).

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jane Brown is leaving EOM. Bill Karnes and Ann Marren have already left. I wonder who is next?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was Jane Brown a good manager

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask her reps that helped expedite her departure!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was shit on a stick. shouda happend years ago

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where and why did Ann Marren go/leave?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah...we'll probably see more managers leaving soon. They've all stayed one year after their contract with Eisai, just long enough to collect their 250k+ bonus for the contract buyout

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Ann went to Genomic Health, I think we all know the "why"

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The majority will not be missed. Most are absent minded, pathetic do nothings. Lets list the dms who could get another job as a dm

Dave, Yes
    Charlie, Yes
    Ron, come back we need you
    Q, as a DM tops
    Shampy, grecian hair for men is calling you as a sales rep
    Hileleman, she seems competent
    James is the only one west of the mississippi river who has a chance of employment anywhere else.

The rest of the managers should remove there head from joe's ass and shove it into Leslies. No clue.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am out of the loop. Did Ronnie C leave? Where did he go? In the field you hear nothing.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He went to sell Bibles. That guy is the biggest hypocrit who will smile and say "praise the lord" while shoving a knife in your back. Angry bible thumper who is hiding something in his "closet". That is why he got rid of Todd and Chris, he couldn't stand to see a couple of good reps have some fun on the side.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he gone? I understand your anger, but is he gone? Whem did he leave?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is farty Marty Duvall still there? I'm amazed how that imbecile always seems to land on his feet.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear that Colvin is gone. Anyone know the skinny?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now all Easai needs to do is close down Baltimore and the Boston facility by mid-year per their arrangement.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He can go to hell as far as I am concerned. He will not be missed!