Favorite Pinnacle Biologics Memory

Discussion in 'Pinnacle Biologics' started by Anonymous, Nov 5, 2012 at 6:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After the CEO stated that all company profits were coming from Europe. And soon after, the person responsible for the European sales revenue skipped town.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When the CEO burnt the sales team on the $25,000 super-bonus-kicker even though they clearly hit the goal. The sales team hit that goal fair and square, WITHOUT any encouragement, assistance or communication from the in-house fakes.

How can you hold a contest to sell a certain number of vials, then not have enough inventory to ACTUALLY sell that many vials?!?! THEN blame the sales team for not getting the final vials shipped?!?!?! It seemed like someone was sniffing too much of the product from his own Columbian plantation when they arrived at that conclusion!

Also, it was amazing that not anyone in management ever sent the sales team an email of encouragement saying how close they were to actually achieving the amazing goal, and that they could do it! That's because management never wanted them to hit that goal in the first-place!!! They never assumed they were actually good enough to do it. BH clearly stated to his team that, "he doesn't get incentivised" whether the team hits super-bonus it or not... so basically he didn't care. What amazing leadership!

BH - Too much of a coward to stand up for what he KNEW his team earned and deserved... Too worried that he would potentially endanger his own job if he pressed the issue. I guess that's the type of leadership you can expect from a VP who paid for his title.

Isn't it interesting that all sales TANKED after they failed to honor their word? Did management ever even recognize that?

Another favorite memory is the insulting and un-CEO-like email sent by our CEO - written all in RED CAPS after this particular incident! What a cheap, dishonest and ungrateful asshole that CEO is! Does anyone have a copy of the email that they can post for the world to see here on Cafe Pharma?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many well aware of that email as well as the numerous documented push for expansion of off label utilization.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Memorable Rant:

"FOR THE RECORD:

ANYONE THINKING OR INSINUATING THAT THE COMPANY HAS MADE ANYTHING IMPROPER IN MANAGING THE INVENTORIES PLEASE CALL ME. THIS IS THE LAST TIME WE WILL BE PROVIDING ANY EXPLANATION WHATSOEVER OF WHAT HAPPEN OR DIDN’T HAPPEN.

THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE COMPANY AND THEIR EMPLOYESS MUST BE ONE OF TRUST, IF ANY ONE HAS ANY CONCERN PLEASE ADDRESS IT DIRECTLY TO ME. I TAKE THIS ISSUE SERIOUSLY.

I TRUST YOU ALL AGREE WITH ME THAT YOUR MUCH BETTER OF TODAY THAN SIX MONTH AGO!"

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! What a lunatic!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"...sniffing too much of the product..." Maybe that explains the constant runny nose. And if he's really on the "shit," he will do whatever it takes to support the snorting habit. Good grief!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see, you hire R "B" A to manage your VP (BH) without informing your VP of the hiring decision. That's because the relationship between the company and their employees is one of trust, right? You required a minute by minute account of daily activity because the relationship between the company and their employees is one of trust, right? You refused to "Man Up" and join in on the conference call the following Monday after the Chariman's Award contest concluded, to explain the Photofrin stocking issue because the relationship between the company and their employees is one of trust, right? You e-mail this ridiculous rant instead of providing true CEO leadership by speaking to us LIVE because the relationship between the company and their employees is one of trust, right? And the first time we hear your voice after your dishonest handle of the contest, all you have to say is, "I'm just listening" during a conference call 2 weeks after the fact. You were given the floor by the VP to respond in a CEO like manner. And all you could mutter was "I'm just listening." At the Ft. Lauderdale meeting, you said the lack of sales was not a territory issue, but a sales issue. Everybody in the room knew the issue was you!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Now I know I'm not the only one who saved this rant. Addressing this concern to the CEO would have given him the opportunity to immediately give anyone their walking papers. No thank you! It was better to stick around and maintain a salary while pursuing other opportunities. A fresh start for all is always best.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or, it was better to just stick around and maintain a salary with Pinnacle and already have another job, and collect two salaries. After they screwed the reps on the 25k kicker, I decided to screw them back.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Now I know I'm not the only one who maintained my Pinnacle Biologics salary while having another job. Also, I'm cofident I was not alone in giving 100% committment to the other employer.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our final dinner and get together near the beach the night before leaving Ft. Lauderdale. We acknowledged that moment would be the last time we would be together and bascially wished each other well. It's funny how we would occasionally look up to the room balconies to make sure Pinnacle spies were not listening to our conversation. Also, who can forget when EL used the words "Kick Backs" during one of the meetings in front of a compliance trainer. EL is a nice and smart guy. Obviously, it was a slip of the tongue. I know he'll become BH's boss one day.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another Memorable CAPS and exclamation point (!) Rant:

"I am deeply disappointed with the sales performance for the last couple of months. Looking at historical sales there are a number of accounts that purchased product in 2009 and 2010 and stopped purchasing product once the product was transferred to Pinnacle Biologics. During our first two quarters the excuse most frequently used was the new price level with no Medicare reimbursement, now that issue has been solved, yet there are no sales in a number of territories.

I didn’t want to be specific naming the territories and had decided to leave that to your supervisor to work the issues with you, but I have decided to go ahead regardless:

[Deleted Name], [Deleted Name] and [Deleted Name] have specific account issues. I need an account by account analysis indicating what actions YOU are taking to correct the situation, just go back to your historical sales, identify the account and explain and develop the specific action plan and report it to me by the end of this week, reporting actions taken, actions planned, program including targeted visits to the account, names of the people you will be visiting.

[Deleted Name] should report specific actions at [Deleted Institution], with program and dates. Similarly, need a plan on how to replace [Deleted Institution] after [Deleted Name] departed to [Deleted Institution].

The company is investing heavy money in developing this product and your commitment with actions not words is needed. We have los t sales because one of you did not return sales calls to a customer despite multiple calls. We are changing the incentive plan to be more account specific and driven by your own performance…so far everybody is resting and collecting incentives due to the performance of [Deleted Institution] that is managed by [Deleted Name], [Deleted Name] and myself, this is not going to continue! IF A TERRITORY DOES NOT REACH AT LEAST 70% OF THE QUARTERLY TARGET THERE IS NO INCENTIVE PAID TO THAT TERRITORY WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF THE COMPANY REACHES THE TARGET."

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, learn how to write and speak "rightly!"

"This most have been the worst month since we overtook Photofrin! I don’t need this Christmas present. I need Monday AM a Last BEST estimate for the month of December. I height surprises!"

I prefer to stay away from "heights" as well. That's why we began seeking to leave PB after the Ft. Lauderdale meeting.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This one is where he states it's not about stocking. I recall early on when he asked on a Monday for each of us to have our pharmacies buy 4 vials each or 10 vials per territory (can't quite remember) so that it may be stocked. Obviously, it was about "stocking" when it was convenient for him.

"All,

All of you have the opportunity to catch-up and collect on the Chairman’s Award. I have made the decision to extend the award for the last quarter of 2011, slightly modifying the conditions:

• Sales Target: 373 “Pinnacle label” vials shipped to customers between April 2011 and December 2011, shipped means shipped, almost shipped doesn’t count
    Achievement of this goal represents 50% of the Chairman’s Award paid-out potential.
    • Individual Performance An individual objective per territory based on specific account objectives has been set up for each of you to earn the other 50%.

Any questions or clarifications –modifications are not permitted- please contact the HR Director, your Vice-President or myself.

Good luck, and remember this is not about stocking, this is about professional account development."

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't say the CEO intentionally interfered with the shipping availability of the drug. Although, I believe he was content that we did not achieve the 25 k award. What is troublesome is that he attempted to collect from the 3rd party distributor the amount of money he would have received had the orders from the final day of the contest been fulfilled. That action in itself proves that he knew we deserved the award. He became irrate when we demanded our award compensation. Yet, he was irrate with the 3rd party distributor because he believed he deserved his compensation on product that was never shipped. We'll never know if he was able to collect that lost revenue. One thing we do know is that we were never able to collect our monetary award.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW, WHAT AN ASSHOLE!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When management ordered the reps to turn in 2-3 Medical Information Request Forms per day. Management's direction was to solicit a signature on a form that is legally an unsolicited document. Funny how they (management) never requested this in writing.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm with the British Technology Group. By George cricket, I'd say this association is rather disturbing and quite dangerous, I'll say.