Favorite Pinnacle Biologics Memory

Discussion in 'Pinnacle Biologics' started by Anonymous, Nov 5, 2012 at 6:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Besides describing on this forum all the illegalities committed by Guillermo, his "money for silence" via severance package apparently has become another poor investment. C'mon, Guillermo did not agree to a severance package to provide financial assistance. He did it hoping to keep his pharma malpractice hidden from the FDA.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That makes sense. Why pay a severance if you don't have anything to hide? As long as I've known Guillermo, he will NEVER pay money unless there is gain for him. There must be incriminating evidence against Guillermo to have offered a severance. By the way, as a former colleague of Sr. Herrera, I'm not one bit surprised with the little I have read. Very interesting, to say the least.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's go get drunk!! Burp!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all the filth that comes out of Guillermo, Bob, and Brad's mouth, I assumed they were already drunk.

Another Iced Tea please.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today, a former PDT rep and I were remembering this ridiculous initiative of calibrating the laser. We could not stop laughing. My former customers still laugh about this one. One KOL said, "When you began requesting to calibrate the laser, we knew you wouldn't be selling PDT much longer." They were right.

Does Brad still have the reps calibrating the laser? Unless the new reps have increased PDT business, there isn't a need for laser calibration. A couple of my former customers have said, "They (PB) won't admit it, but I know they realize the absence of PDT cases is not a rep issue." Guillermo should never again yell at his reps. And if he is, he needs to compensate them well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's been a looooong time since I last read some of these favorite Pinnacle memories. They're hilarious. After Guillermo reneged on the 25 K award bonus, most if not all found creative ways to recover the money. I believe we all made out with more than the 25 k which should have been awarded. Working for another company, expensing meals for non-PDT clients, expensing home improvement items/projects, exaggerating miles driven for mileage reimbursement, and taking mini-vacations within the region must have exceeded 50 k individually before we officially checked out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too funny! I believe a made slightly over 35k in 2011 and slightly over 25k in 2012 on additional earned wages. Those amounts coupled with the "business expenses" incurred, more than satisfied the 25k Guillermo refused to pay in 2011. He made millions so it didn't matter then, and more so now. Thanks Guillermo!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny memories! I hadn't read these in years. Classic!! The European President of PDT who Guillermo could not get a hold of due to skipping town ended up keeping all the sales revenue in Europe. That was soon after he gave this person all the credit for keeping Photofrin afloat. That may be perhaps the funniest post I read.

Also, making up for the 25k he refused to pay. I may have expensed at least 20k on vacations at the nicer hotels in my region and high end restaurant outings. And made an additional 25k on my part-time job. It would have been less costly to have paid the well earned 25k.