FAVR vs Fleet

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2018 at 4:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think the switch to 100% FAVR is a creative ploy to make people quit?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, its a desperate move to save money.....like just having 5 people in PC instead of 10, not paying for good IMS data and faking their numbers every month.....gotta save a few hundred thousand here and there so Thom and Ed can get the leather upgrade package on their Teslas.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It definitely makes me want to leave this company. I guess they don't understand that the fleet vehicle is a perk. If you take away the perks and still have low salaries, guess what? You will really see what turn over is like. Take away fleet and you will see the good people leave....because they can!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is like watching a grand finale on the Fourth of July! This will be the final straw with Arbor. Kim eat up on the company dime!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What good people? No one wants Arbor folk.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guys, the FAVR program is actually quite sweet. They give your a car allowance to buy a car and gas card to pump gas. You can always buy a second hand car for a good deal. If you finance it and its not brand new, you actually gain a extra hundred or two hundred dollars tax free- That's what I did.

As for the IMS data crap. They claim to still get data from IMS but apparently "its not correct" so they filter that shit. Bunch of crap! When it comes to numbers and you do an in house system Arbor.. thats when you lose the trust as a company.... TBH Arbor has lots of good products. Majority of the Managers and Reps are super cool and down to earth. It just boils down to one thing. You pay what you get. Effort wise.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2018 tax changes make this a lose lose situation.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not willing to take out a loan to get a car that I will only drive in the ground with this company. I am going to have to find another job.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just a FYI...many companies are going to car allowances. It puts far less responsibility and cost on them. Good luck.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks MR! That good luck on the end gives it away.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This will be the final nail in the coffin. No one will want to work here with the low pay and low car allowance on top of it. The ship is sinking and the only thing that will be left floating is ES toupee.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

to the person that left raw meat in the fleet car when they left Abor. You are a hero, we thank you for your service!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love my Toyota Landcruizer, full service hotels and $50 non-itemized receipts.
    Arbor is Awesome!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TGIF. Awesome

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just break up some cooked salmon and put it in the dash vents.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The allowance and gas card are still a perk. The allowance is more than your company car costs each month. It’s because all the 20 something’s cant stay out of wrecks and it’s costing the company big bucks to insure all these idiots.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the car allowance taxed? If so this totally blows

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gas card is another way to track U!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have always tracked the gas card

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do they track?