FAVR vs Fleet

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2018 at 4:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true. For every ditzy blond that interviews for another job wearing leggings, it puts a strike against Arbor by tarnishing their image. It is their image - just look at the females in management & the way they dress! OMG!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would anyone want to take out a big loan just to do this low paying job?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cafepharma advertisers are awesome! Love those car ads.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We should all take the family out to red lobster the night before we turn in our company car to celebrate going on FAVR but don’t forget your seafood leftovers under the seat......what a mess that would be.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We should all take the family out to red lobster the night before we turn in our company car to celebrate going on FAVR but don’t forget your seafood leftovers under the seat......what a mess that would be.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't believe the outrageously low mileage reimbursement they are paying! Look at what other companies are paying and you will realize that they are cheating you out of thousands of dollars per year!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is known for cheating their reps. I just wonder what they are going to cheat us out of next.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will be charged for a clean up if you do that. Don't be stupid.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on KS you know you want those leftovers

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FAVR / Motus is a cost savings strategy for the company. In other words, a plan to keep more money in their pocket and out of your pocket. They do "individualized" reimbursement which supposedly factors in things like local insurance rates! Now what a JOKE that is!!!! How could they possibly reimburse you as an individual when they have no idea what insurance company you will use, whether or not you get a multi-vehicle discount or do not... Or your age, driving record, the type of car you will buy... Etc, etc.... It might as well be some made up crap like the numbers we receive on IQ2020.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The amount of reps that give their notice on the 1st, after their latest commission has hit their account, should raise alarms . However, this is what we want. Leave so we can replace with younger, prettier faces, who don’t know they are being exploited.
    It is simple economics, have a cheaper rep who won’t clear over 60k at plan, drive their own car, and if they can survive micromanaging for a year, throw more crumbs and let them think they get a raise.
    #OneArburrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't believe I am going to have to pay for oil changes out of my own pocket in order to do this job.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And tires!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Losing my company vehicle is going to feel a lot like I have lost my job. That is what they do to you, right? Turn in your vehicle when they fire you....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And windshield wipers!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard someone say "Why even bother to complain? They don't listen anyway. You might as well just leave."

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or hire a lawyer and sue them like the lady in Cleveland is doing........

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gonna miss my I-35 rest stop hook ups in my Ford Edge!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d like to know how that would turn out