FAVR vs Fleet

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2018 at 4:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have gps chips on the gas cards.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gas cards track you because they can see where you say you were and on your calls in Veeva and actually where you filled up your car. If you said you saw Dr. a, b, c, d, and so on it’s easy to see how many miles you drove that day or in a week. When you fill up your car, it states where you were and what time you were there. Compare that to Veeva and you can see if people are doing what they say they are doing. Managers don’t really have to time to do this, but if they suspect something is up, yes they’ll take time to do it. As far as FAVR, they are reducing cost and passing it on to you. Car accidents, insurance, leased cars, maintenance, they cut a check and pass all that cost to you. They absolutely are saving money, and because of tax laws you probably will end up losing a ton of money due to the depreciation of your vehicle. The best advice, get an inexpensive car that qualifies and drive that. The least expensive car you can find. Sorry the perk of a company car doesn’t exist at arbor. One other thought. We all work in healthcare. That being the case, don’t you think you deserve the Mercedes-Benz Healthcare plan? If healthcare was important at arbor, why don’t we have the best plan available instead of the worst version? Never seen anything like it

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love my Toyota LandCruzier! Getting a military retirement check helps. Keep on boo in!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone would have to be blind to not see that this company is on a one-way trip to the dumpster. First there were layoffs. Then they decided it’s cheaper to fire people for weak reasons hence the new emphasis on tracking, now cutting costs of benefits. These sorry fuckers are running out of money quickly and trying to cover it up. It’s only a matter of time until they are done. My bet is they are hoping to find someone to buy them out ASAP before the ship totally goes under.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boozin!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awesome

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Considering we basically live in our cars 9 plus hours a day, losing our company vehicle is a lot like losing our home. They can't comprehend this. Our car is our office. And now they want us to take all the risk? Don't fool yourself into thinking that you just need to take the money they give you and make a car payment, insurance, plates, oil changes, new tires & maintenance. You will lose a TON on depreciation if you have a large territory. You will see.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aww someone was upset from Arbor that an ex employee makes more then they donin home office. That’s ashame!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so depressed about losing my company car, I can't even enjoy the weekend.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such bullshit. Total bait and switch. Zero integrity. We were told when we were hired that this job has a company car. End of story.
    Now they switch it? Trash.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. The company car is part of our compensation. We also pay $180 a month! Buying my own car is NOT what I signed up for. I did not agree to accept a car allowance! That is a bunch of crap!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s awesome is you buy your own shit box then leave and get your old job back at Enterprise and get free cars again!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much are they paying per mile?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We want you to quit. Don’t you know you can be replaced by a young face whom will not question our false data, sub par business culture, and will say “yes” blindly when asked to do something by their manager? Our plan to raise revenue by professional and senior TM’s leaving, is coming true with this new Policy our fearless training director had his assistant send you. The more questions you ask, the shorter time you are here, it is that simple. Get with it or get out.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you are putting $180 back in your pocket and getting a car allowance well above what your car note should cost you? And your gas is still paid for. Where’s the problem?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about my Toyota LandCruzier?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually not 180 back in pocket as 40 now will go to cover gas if program stays as is so 140 back in pocket. Need to check upper mileage limit on used car you are allowed to have can’t remember exactly what it is and can’t be too old

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i need a safe car for my new borne. Who’s the babies daddy?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just picked up a Ford Fiesta with 40k miles on it as my work car. You think I can still bang Malibu Barbie in that?