FAVR vs Fleet

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2018 at 4:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am about sick of my manager telling me I can make a car payment with the money Arbor will give us. What about insurance, oil changes, repairs, tires and lets not forget that every mile we roll on to those vehicles, the less they are worth. Car payments don't mean jack. Running your car in the ground driving all over the place will make it nearly worthless and very hard to sell with high mileage. You may end up owing more than the car is worth when you go to sell it. Who cares about the stupid car payments.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a simple answer is all I need for now.

The low base is how much?
    70, or
    80k for neuro specialities and ...

how do the monthly comm checks work? well or ... not so much.

What's the car or how much is the allowance?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that you are asking all those questions tells me you don't work here. How much you make depends on the division you are in and a lot of other factors. I can tell you that raises are dismal if you are in Neuro and probably in the other divisions. They are getting rid of the company cars and going to a car allowance. The $ amount is dependant on where you live. The only reps that are paid a decent wage here are ex Xenoport reps and they seem to be looking for reasons to fire them.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good questions. 85k base 4K comm/month $450 car allowance

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is a lie. Lies, lies and more lies. The only thing that is close to being true might be the $450 a month for car allowance which is by the way if you don't know, BELOW INDUSTRY STANDARDS.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. I thought so.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are making 85K in base at Arbor you are likely an ex Xenoport rep or a former manager that got demoted back to a rep. And 4K per month for bonus? Only if you are above 100% to goal. 80% of the reps DO NOT hit 100% for the year. That's right, the goals are too high, so the majority of the reps are not getting to the target bonus. And by the way, 4K is not the target bonus. It is lower.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hospital reps get paid the most at Arbor

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is good to know. I didn't know that.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My wee wee is bigger than yours neuro rep.....LMAO

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are probably from Xenoport if you are making over 100K in base. When was the last time a Neuro rep was hired from the outside? Anyone know? They are hiring Peds reps not because they are the best candidate for the job (definitely not), but because they hired them in so cheap in the first place, they will jump for a raise and secondly, because they have likely never worked for another pharma company, they have no idea they are getting screwed on their salary.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't you think it is interesting that we were told that bad drivers would be forced to give up their company cars and go on FAVR as a "punishment"...and now we are ALL being punished?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did Davey boy ever take his company required driving class?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know they have a really difficult time hiring from outside because their offers are so far below what reps with any Neuro experience would expect to make. I did come from XenoPort and I would not even consider coming here if they came at me with an offer of 80k-85k. It’s not even in the ballpark. The only people they will get are the ones that are super desperate for a job and will continue to look after they get hired.
    The Peds reps will take it for sure but we all advise them to leave as soon as they can because their salary will jump immediately when they go somewhere else. It’s funny when they don’t want to walk away from Arbor because of their precious stock options. Fuckng dense if they can’t see through that bs.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those options are completely worthless. Anyone that can’t see that will be kicking themselves if they have an opportunity to leave and don’t.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so right. And I believe most of the reps in Neuro are in the range of 60 - 70K for base. Can you believe that? And now they expect them to go out and get a car loan for this dead end job?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is time to leave this company. Low pay, poor insurance, no company car and tons of micromanagement.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are just figuring this out now????