FAVR vs Fleet

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2018 at 4:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no say in the matter any more - Arbor does not give a crap about you or what you think. If you wanted FAVR, you would have chose it in the first place, right? Isn't it obvious we don't all want FAVR?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't need to go to a website for clarification. I get my taxes done professionally, and that is a fact Jack!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can they do this to us? We accepted a job with a company car, now they are renigging on the deal.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$140 x 12 = $1,680. That is what we "lose" every year for a vehicle. It is a guarantee that we won't lose any more than that. I like having fixed costs for budget purposes. Going to FAVR, you could have a major repair right out the gate if you buy a used car. If you buy a new one, it depreciated the minute you drive it off the lot. Most people will get screwed on depreciation on FAVR with all the miles we drive. If you think otherwise, I am guessing you have a rinky dink territory.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Arbor! Why did you do this to us? Why don't you grandfather the reps that currently have company vehicles and just put all new hires on FAVR? We did not agree to this when we accepted the job. You know more people will leave because of this, right? Retention is not a goal of yours?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How old are you? 13? Boo hoo how could they do this to us? Lol go look for another job and grandfather yourself out of this dump.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah!! How dare someone expect a company to honor the benefit package they offered them when they got hired! The nerve of some people.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a terrible company. Stop crying and stop applying. Unless you just got hired on from enterprise and can’t get out yet.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would they grandfather the people that caused the problem in the first place. That makes complete sense. How about all of you irresponsible little brats learn how to drive and stop getting into accidents. Thanks for messing it up for the rest of us. Come to think of it you little brats are the cause of a lot of the negative things around here. Grow up and take responsibility!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Davey boy in Hospital group didn’t help with all of his speeding tickets. That should have been a red flag when Arbor hired him. He’s bad for Arbor business!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You tell me Thum

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I approvtybis message.

#negligentretention

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spellcheck; you’re making us all look bad... but I share your sentiment.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! It's a bait and switch. Also interesting to point out that Arbor apparently loves to ruin the holidays for their employees. Last November - layoffs...then training for Neuro in freaking December! Now taking cars away this Nov and putting us in debt by making us get a car loan. It is a premeditated deliberate course of action they are taking.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they going to make the FAVR program better than it was before? Offer more money?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Terra! Go take care of that crying baby.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely, maybe.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Having to go out and get a loan to buy a car will make it even more difficult to get a loan for a house.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In spite of the fact that we are outraged over losing our company vehicles, they don't care! So much for working for a small company that listens to its employees!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arbor wants to trap us in debt and fear losing our jobs daily. Makes for more compliant foot soldiers.