FAVR vs Fleet

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2018 at 4:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are a TON of good jobs/companies out there

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are a TON of people applying for those good jobs - very competitive.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you lack confidence. I’d bother not applying and just go back to whatever you were doing before Arbor. You sound pathetic.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I will tell you what is pathetic...the fact that you are still with Arbor and don't have a desire to leave. That is pathetic.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Already left but thanks for your concern

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have made good money working here. Stay or go you always have a choice.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you have left Arbor and are still commenting on the Arbor threads? Get a life!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you haven’t. Arbor doesn’t pay well. That’s just a fact.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really do not want to buy a car!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s nice knowing that layoffs are coming too

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just looked at a contract job that is paying $600 per month for a car allowance plus mileage.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More stability too!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And better benefits.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

enjoy it while it lasts the arbor game plan doesn’t end well......bank it while you can because those fake stock options won’t pay out...... the only ones who make out are wild and schutter. Move on while you can.....because arbor is just an illusion......the little engine that couldn’t!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taking away our company vehicles makes this job nearly unbearable.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hold on to your company cars as long as possible. You know this switch is to benefit Arbor's pocketbook, not yours, right?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every move Arbor makes is for their own benefit. If they encourage you to do something...do the opposite!
    So funny how at first it was a choice to do FAVR, then a punishment, now it’s a requirement. I sincerely think this place is going broke and getting desperate.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Either that or they want to vocalize that they hate us...that we mean nothing to them like a cashier at McDonald's...that we are expendable....that there is no such thing as an Arbor family...it is all cliques here, like we are stuck in some high school nightmare.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arbor is the McDonalds of pharma. This is the worst job I’ve ever had and I came from Enterprise.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it is the high school of pharma then Arbor is still the fucking JV squad.
    Anybody that thinks they are hot shit and they work at Arbor is wrong because it is impossible to be hot shit and work at Arbor. It’s getting to be a joke in the industry. They were probably better off before when nobody had heard of them. Better to be anonymous than be a total joke.