FBI Came a knocking

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Sep 7, 2018 at 12:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True story:

Two FBI agents came to my door today about my tenure at Purdue and I gladly spilled the beans. I was given an FBI subpoena.
    Karma Purdue

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BullSh*t

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dipper here:
    Yes, it's really amazing how much stupidity and ignorance there is in this world! The fact that someone casually talks about the FBI, is a sign of how "sick" America has become!
    I enjoy the benefits of double dipping (financial) and will continue to double dip.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s legit, friend was subpoenaed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU lie more than Trump!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The commie liberal is back. Rejoice each day that the witch is not in office.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God bless Trump! MAGA!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a joke, this is happening.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Baloney. They would have come to me first, as I publicly was interviewed by a major magazine last year.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know, You're hoping to get your own TV show! Who will play YOU??
    It' s amazing just how really stupid people can be!
    Where the hell are your brains??
    Maybe at Christmas we can all watch Trump's impeachment together!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People like you don’t celebrate Christmas...go back to West Virginia and brush your tooth....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting how your IGNORANCE shows up! People like YOU don't know which way to turn!
    Watching Trump's impeachment has nothing to do with celebrating Christmas! But I must admit it would be a nice "touch" for the Holiday Season! Don't you agree 'darlin??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmm. From the writing style of this post - this is the same idiot knownitnall that swore there would not be any layoffs.
    It is the same kind of evil that assured us all everything was ok that is wishing for a liberal utopia. You are a seriously messed up individual.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The IDIOT MORON who uses capital letters to emphasize his points is BACK! Go AWAY fool.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And he can’t spell for shit!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing wrong with my spelling, darlin'. It's just your Ignorance coming through once again!
    You really need to understand grammar and spelling! You are a high school graduate!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where are the CAPITAL letters? You must have been a MANAGER at Purdue. Pretty full of YOURSELF.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your IGNORANCE is obvious to all!