FBI VISITS

Discussion in 'Depomed' started by anonymous, May 23, 2018 at 5:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

visits from FBI? How many have been contacted?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, came to my home. FBI agent pounding on the door isn’t a fun way to start the day....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same. Great way to start off the day. FDA and FBI.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here. Early am!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What states are you all in? And what kinds of questions were they asking you?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cat

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dog

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Answered no questions and was handed a subpoena to appear in Washington DC in June....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they have a warrant or just a subpoena? Is this a fishing expedition on their part?
    Has Depomed given any advice or legal counsel around the subpoena?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What goes around comes right back around. The company was shiftless from selling off label right down to the very “non-compliance of severance execution.” Oh well. Pass the popcorn while I put my feet up and watch the chickens come home to roost.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This must be random and sounds like they are targeting the pain sales force. I haven't heard of any Neuro reps being contacted yet.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is also the Neuro team.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U guys are misleading people, spreading false Information. Hope, FBI jail you!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whats misleading about the FBI showing up at your home at 7 in the morning with a subpoena to ask you questions about how Nucynta & Lazanda was marketed? This has happened to previous employees in different states this past week. More like why is this happening? Very scary for those that have been blind sided by a visit from FDA & FBI! I thought we all were just trying to move on from the nightmare of Depomed! There is nothing misleading here, this is our current reality, who knows who they will contact next?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Explain us: How was it marketed?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just suprised not to hear similiar things from Purdue Employees here in Cafe Pharma. Must be same person bullxhitting around in StockTwits!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im just surprised they aren't also actively contacting the NEURO team for all of the off label selling of Gralise. We were directly trained to do so. Unbelievable.