Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone else had difficulty working with the folks at First Coast? I have very few issues with the other MACs I call on, but First Coast has been a hard nut to crack.... I'd appreciate any advice or comments.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Curious how you initiate contact with a MAC. I've had no luck getting in front of any.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She will not be getting fired, she walks around meetings with those fake breasts, and a new nose, like she is the queen of TFS. Mangement LOVES the whore.

She also worked at BIO, why do you think she had the LLC? LC and JD were an item, why do you think JD made ace in 2011?. LC called his "friends" at BIO and ask for an increase in her numbers when reporting. The last months numbers from BIO were over 600 , thus giving her ace.

FACT - FACT- FACT -FACT -FACT

wait until TFS goes after JD for the $30,000 she won or should I say slept for. TFS is not a bilion dollar company by letting people steal from them, it just takes time. tp prove.

How do you prove? Reagents , 10000 ordered only 5000 used, but BIO reported 10000. The entire district LC managed would be investigated for this fraud, be patient.

Remember TFS must be 100% sure regarding this which will take evidence, which takes time.

Worried cheaters? losing sleep? wondering how your going to come up with the stolen money? YOU SHOULD BE.