FDA asks drugmaker Endo to withdraw Opana ER

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jun 8, 2017 at 11:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It seems as though "climate change" is real. At least in the opioid arena.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow ! This could be a game changer. Public pressure surrounding the opioid crisis is causing the FDA to take a close look at the risk/benefit ratio of some currently approved drugs and ask the manufacturers to remove them from the market. Opana ER is the first. Subsys is reportedly next in line.

So we shall see, but it appears writing letters and making phone calls can be an effective way to make your voices heard. If you agree with those of us who have seen first hand, the death and destruction that has been unleashed by Subsys, a powerful, dangerous and highly addictive, sublingual form of fentanyl, now would be the time to contact the FDA and make your opinion known.

Contact info Cut and paste
    https://www.fda.gov/AboutFDA/ContactFDA/default.htm

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please explain how death and destruction occurred at the hands of this company when an opioid tolerant patient seeking something more powerful to relieve their pain....who signed a consent acknowledging the risks of using fentanyl..... most all deaths reported were from their underlying disease, not the drug they asked for you idiot!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I could explain it, but I'm thinking you really don't want to hear it. You've constructed a neat (false) narrative in which no one bears any responsibility for the hundreds of OD's and lifetime addicts created by the improper marketing and prescribing of Subsys.....except the opioid "tolerant" patients who were targeted.
    If that works for you, well congratulations on a level of denial and compartmentalization that you're going to need for the rest of your life.

As for the name-calling, it's fine. Takes me back to my childhood. There were always a few, not to bright bullies, with limited vocabularies.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are clearly and most certainly THE IDIOT. Such denial is beyond comprehension.