FDA problems

Discussion in 'Ranbaxy' started by Anonymous, Feb 22, 2011 at 10:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ranbaxy faces yet another problem with the FDA. If problems with products is not enough, you have a manager representing this company that was caught stealing our own samples and telling her reps to do the same. What the hell!! Ranbaxy, you are making a fool of the rest of us reps still on this contract. I am truly amazed at this company. Are you trying to keep the FDA in your back pocket at all times. I don't even like other reps in my offices to know who I work for. This is pitiful and an embarrassment to all of us on this contract. Get it together. You, Ranbaxy will look up and will not have any reps left. This contract is a joke.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I had to guess it is probably because we do not get enough samples that we really need such as UO, HO, but we get how many cases of product that will expire in April and we are basically suppose to sample dump to get rid of.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AHHHH the joy of Ranbaxy!!
    Hows the new mgr in the south anyway-just wondering?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which manager are you referring to. All the managers on this contract are Inventiv grade managers. Enough said on that. I saw that someone had posted something previously about a female manager and now the posting is no longer here. Uh oh, do I smell trouble? Yes the joys of a loser company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah....why was that post removed?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because Ranbaxy does not want the name of the manager shown on here. I heard she was being investigated. Gives Ranbaxy a bad name.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard there was an investigation also. If I were her I would go ahead and put my head down and get as far away from pharma as I could. Won't look good on a resume. Also heard inventiv was trying to cover whatever she did up. Ranbaxy has not idea on how to run a company or they would not have to go through a contract company to do everything for them. They need to stay in India!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An official FDA investigation?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poa meetings are such BS except for the gossip.Wrong about L, not the manager that was stupid enough to do that. Lifesavor hair is the one. Think this mgr needs to get off the meds.