February 1st WARN ACT

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jan 2, 2018 at 9:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Who hopes to be let go?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2018.
  1. Me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Not Me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU FIRST HEARD IT HERE FOLKS!

February 1st is the target date! The good news, you earn your 1st quarter bonus for sitting on your ass. Don’t worry CVMD. 3000 of you cannot possibly be heading to Chicago 10 days later. Only 1500 rooms available on the properties where your meeting is scheduled. So either you are doubling up to save money, or half of you will be gone by then.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me take a wild guess!! You are HQ insider. It’s embarrassing please stop..

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suck it HO MO

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so glad someone had the balls to post another future date. Have something to look forward to helps the ALL DAY LIE that much more palatable. Thank you for giving us hope! Even though it is likely false hope. It works for me.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious...thanks for the laugh, always nice to see you have started this so early!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes! And when Feb 1 rolls around, there will ge some more insider HQ fool that apologizes and says.....oops, typo, I meant March 1!
    And April 1, they'll say Warn act starts today followed by a hearty "April fools!"

A cold lifeless body has more life than idiots that continually put garbage like this on cafe pharma.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually there has been one poster claiming to be an HQ source that has been pretty accurate. They may have missed an exact date but the information of what was coming was correct. The problem is trying to figure out who this person is and separating their input from all of the posers.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, layoffs have to happen and happen soon. However there is no "HQ INSIDER" Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Death blow to FARXIGA and BRILINTA around the crest. Wooden rod is not the answer. More boots on the ground is the only answer they know. All that will be left of AZ in the coming months will be a biologic unit with one product and an oncology portfolio in an increasingly crowded field. Offer to buy NEXIUM on the table. BRILINTA US rights being shopped around. 2000 heads to be chopped soon from CVMD and Respiratory TAs. HCS and HSS teams will be displaced and a smaller team reassembled. Many younger outsiders will be placed in these roles. There is a reason CVMD why you have not booked your hotel and flights for your NSM. There are not enough rooms to accommodate 3000 people on the properties you are allegedly being told to prepare for. So either this is a gross mismanagement or this is with intent. History points toward the former with this group of yahoos, but the future of the organization points toward the latter. Ruud is shrewd.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As I read this, either someone loves to create crap and put a little thought into this or there is truth in the message. This email makes a ton of sense. Respiratory has done little with Bevespi, Breo is continuing to take share away from Symbicort, and the GSK triple therapy is right around the corner. CVMD has way too many people especially with Farxiga being sold as "free" and Bydureon just meandering along with no growth. And HSS's? A complete waste of resource dollars. They say they aren't sales but are the first to take credit for any movement within a IDN that they don't "sell" too. Constantly trying to validate their position. In my area, the IDN's have not grown at all since their adoption. So why are they here?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am a little surprised they cv has not booked flights for mid-feb mtg and no stop clean up till feb either?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why? Everything here is not well thought out. In all the years working here, things continue to get worse. Those rewarded would never find work in the real world. This is no longer a performance based organization. That stopped some 15 years back. This is a shitshow of ass kissers, blow hards, and incompetent career ladder climbers.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ's new motto should be, We create shock and awe.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! Love it!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After 15 years there is no shock and awe. Same incompetent morons running things. Gets worse every year.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ship is sinking! Oh look, the band is playing on the deck by the iceberg! Let’s hurry so we could be in the front row!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey original poster,
    We're coming upon the time period and it'll be here before you can say snippy snip....
    Shouldn't you change your thread to March 1 warn act? You know that you'll be shamed into incompetent complacency once again!! Better hurry if you have an ounce of self decency left in you!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This topic has been posted regularly for years, with several posted that said 'Layoffs by 3rd Q 2017', then '4Q', then 'By end of year' and now it's predicted for February 2018.

If you keep posting it month after month, eventually you may even be correct.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sticking with 02/01