February 24th Insomnia Orientation

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2020 at 10:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone booked their flight yet? What travel company did you use? Also, anyone know which hotel we are staying at?

Excited to meet everyone! :)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not yet. I'm sure you can send a message to the HR person sending all the pre-employment paperwork to find out when the information will be sent to you/us. Please post when you find out. Looking forward to meeting you too! Safe Travels.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of us already went through last week. Some will go on 2/24, and others 3/9. I got an an email like 3-4 days before I flew out to schedule my travel and give me hotel info. They use various hotels.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let the indoctrination begin.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m like so excited. Because like this is my first pharma sales job. Actually kind of like my first ever sales job lolllllllz. It’s so cool how we get free cars you guys! My car was ready to die so the timing is awesome yassssss! Ok so when they say we have to “call” on drs do we like actually call them? How does that work? Any guidance would be so cool!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

for those who have started, have you gotten your cars yet?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus Christ is that why people applied to work here? For cars? Kind of pitiful

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JUST ordered my white equinox!! 6-8 weeks!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweet ride, I went with yellow (safety-I live in a high snow state and want”to be seen”Soooooo excited, gooooooo EISAI

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep your pie hole shut and stop bashing us! You are the same bitter person trolling the boards trying to rob people of their joy of finding employment. I pray that you get a job soon so you can find peace in your life.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What were the other options besides an equinox?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if they will provide complimentary Dayvigo samples for those of us attending the meeting. It would be a thoughtful addition to the usual offerings, the muffins, granola bars & weird tea selections and all that shit. I would be very appreciative, bc you know it’s gonna be boring AF & we’ll all need it to stay awake. Plus it would allow me to save my adderall for my field days. I have to buy my Stims on the black market so I need to be conservative w them

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember, you “dodged a bullet.” Which is why you live on this site. Lol

GO AWAY!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the other option was the Suburu Outback.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh how sad the PIP bitch can’t handle the real world. That’s right. Oh don’t worry you will be placed on PIP bc you’re a ditz. You live on cafepharma just as much as everyone else here comes here for laughs. Everyone’s laughing at how bothered by the truth you are. Look at you dumbass trying to speak for the entire sales force. They’re embarrassed by you ya asswipe. Prob one of the managers or even RD of this wackjob insomnia team.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, I think she’s probably saying this “site” meaning the Eisai board... not CP in general. And you’ve made it very clear that you are upset and angry, and that Dayvigo is gonna be a bust... so there... there’s nothing left that needs to be said. Let it go. You don’t work for Eisai, you never have, and therefore you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.

And lastly, as it pertains to the Eisai board in particular, I don’t think any of us are coming here for ‘laughs’. Except apparently you... but nobody is laughing with you. More likely at you. I know.., I know... I’m gonna get “Pip’d” and the drug is gonna fail, and we’re all getting laid off really soon. I get it. No need to repeat.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh really? Well try me. I work here. In the Onc division. And let me tell you if our situation is any indication of what will befall the insomnia group then I would be very worried.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ha... lol. Now this psycho ‘works here in the oncology division’.... and is absolutely infuriated about people wanting the insomnia division to do well? And threatening them with “PIPs” and calling them bitches? LOL. Makes a ton of sense. Nobody’s buying it r*****.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dud-Vigo!!!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest