Federal Investigation

Discussion in 'Cordant Health Solutions' started by anonymous, Sep 24, 2015 at 1:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

even better: why is the compliancy officer asking staff to lie to get information? that is how the code of conduct is just a piece of paper-toilet paper. bet the compliancy officer won't be on the next lay off list, though.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what i was pointing out - unless a physician has signed a waiver for the specific representative to have access to patient information - access is not allowed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Signing that agreement does not protect them, and does not keep you from filing a complaint. DOJ would very much love for them to come after you for this, if your information provides information they can use to recover money from ill gotten gains. Having given DOJ information myself, after signing a document very similar, elicited this response. "Please produce your separation agreement." They thought it very odd, because why have such a clause in your separation agreement, unless they thought they were doing something odd. No company can compel you to break the law, or retain information of them breaking the law, especially when the Federal Government is paying them with our tax dollars.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just googles NW Physicians Lab because I recently received a bill from them. It is strange because for the number of years my physician has used them, I occasionally received EOB's from my insurance for thousands of dollars (out of network) which I was told to ignore. This is the first time I have been billed from them and the statement makes me uneasy. The ink is funky and the itemization is confusing. It is very specific and charges are steep. Anyhow, I don't know whether to pay it or report it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cordant Health Solutions asks separated employees to sign an obscene document trying to clear the lab of any wrong doing. The document may not hold up in court, however, how many departed employees did not sign it? How many left money on the table because signing ran completely counter to the former employees' knowledge, beliefs or values? Would an ethical company do this?
    The DOD and DOJ ought to talk with employees who did not sign the offensive document, as well as those who did.

7. The Hippa angle is interesting.

The terms used and disclosed stand out to me.

I have been able to view PHI of patients, then turn it to Provider to use.