Feedback for Waltham

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Sep 2, 2020 at 5:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please do not waste our time with ridiculous calls like the one the morning. Pops seemed lost and appears to have mailed it in. His credibility is on life support. Send us an email next time. Where's The Tylenol?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you'd consider investing in an IT platform that actually works? It's sad that we have to deal with continual screens freeing and spotty audio. Be better!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too much time spent on worrying about non business issues. Political correctness has taken precedence over all else.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always has been about the show more than the go.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

confirmed by the survey sent out today.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Diversity, inclusion and belonging are of ultimate import. Getting the job done is at best secondary.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ALKS continues to be a company of mediocrity. VIV should be selling way, way more than it is. Not a slap at the sales force but more so with Senior Executive Leadership who has not been successful in establishing credibility with key members of the addiction elite at ASAM and others such as CSAM. No excuse that VIV is not better perceived and endorsed by these influential groups among others.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This comment is so off base that I can't tell if you're being serious or not. ASAM is a complete joke. ASAM is more like the mafia than a medical association, all about making money off addicts. Zero credibility and zero respect.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about paying us our full fucking bonus when you say you are... nice surprise this morning.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The shorted bonus money is being diverted to fund the diversity, inclusion and belonging initiatives

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fuck diversity and inclusion. Bunch of Libtard bullshit.
    #Trump2020Landslide!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is why we need D&I...the narrow minded thinking keeps you complacent and prevents growth.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard evidence, please, or we call B.S.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet they endorse suboxone and not Viv. So go ahead and tell me AlKS is to above board and ethical to play ball with ASAM. The company that attempted to fudge data for MDD and was kicked to the curb by the FDA. A company that pumped the stock via Mad Money appearances by RP only to crater. Stand behind what I said. Vivitrol should be doing much better than it is and a good portion of the blame rests at the top

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it was sarcasm

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will all be fine my friends. Luther will will lead all of us to the promised land. With his skill set and ability to Bull Shit, it make take us 20 years but we will get there. Long live Luther!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder why he got the job and was retained when other high performing Directors were let go?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know why he was retained, and so does Luther. Classic Dummy!