Feedback on potential new District Manager-Anne Hugel?

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2017 at 5:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello, my friend interviewed a Rep who works for Genentech. The candidates District Manger is Anne Hugel. She says if she gets the job, that will mean an opening in the area I live in. I was curious if anyone knows Anne or has worked with her. How is she? I've heard a mixed bag from the 3 people I have asked. So wanted to toss a wider net. Thanks!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No hiring taking place ANYTIME soon.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not one to trust and all about her.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh ok. Interesting. My friend said she didn't get the job any way. Thank you for the information.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? You just through her under the bus, you must realize this...
    BTW I worked for Hugel before and wish I worked for her again, probably one of the fairest managers at Genentech. Her expectations are that you know your products and you do what you are supposed to do.Thats it! She's a great coach when it comes to development.
    OK? OK.
    Glad you didn't have a chance to interview as her team would eat you alive!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a dope. AH is a complete asshole. Her expectations are to do whatever is necessary for her to look good and I mean whatever is necessary. She manages up only.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anne is an asset and a fine leader.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for sharing Annie! You're a fraud and a phony.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is awesome.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Older than dirt and should be out of the game. She is an awesome backstabber.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure how I can throw someone under the bus I don't know. My friend is the one interviewing the candidates. She simply informed me that she interviewed a candidate that covers my area and there might be a potential opening if she gets the job. She went to the final rounds. I wanted to know how the manager is because I was interested in applying should the role become open. If the person interviewing on Anne's team is my friend I would have just asked her. Please no need to attack. If Anne or her team is anything like you, I'm glad I'm not on the team "being eaten alive".

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"By any means necessary" is a pretty good description of Ann. I worked for her many moons ago and was quite disturbed how she handled challenges and obstacles on her team. I wasn't with her for long (thank my lucky stars!) but I definitely saw how she manages up. I'm surprised she's still working and not in court defending herself by now! Looks like that managing up paid off all these years! One thing- dumb she is not!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All managers at GNE manage up. That's the culture.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If faced with a Harvey Weinstein scenario there would be a high level of comfort.