Feel like your in the dark?

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2012 at 8:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Motivated? Anyone feel like they are just waiting for the ball to drop? Hard to go on as normal when there is not a peep for home office.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will shed some light. The higher ups are cashing out and we will not be saved from this. They will have an outside company assess performance and maybe a few will be kept from our sales force. The purchasing company calls the shots, so we will not have any leverage from a Rep level. The data they will look at for realignment will be based on data for the past two years but will not include what we do right now. Don't drink the cool aid and think that you can drive your sales and make a difference after the sale was announced. I hate this as much as anyone but know the drill. If you're a top performer, take at least half your time to look for a new gig, I am pro sales and don't want to see anyone mislead. I've been through this three times and have learned how to react to this news. I want to help those who haven't been through this before. The first time I was loyal to the company and fought to the end but the result has always been the same. Everyone is in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck out there!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the insight. Most of us WILL be out on by or around June. The fact that Ista is going on as "business as usual" only means they dont want a sales rep revolution stampede of reps in panic mode not producing and thus looking bad for B&L. Hell im about to get a new company car... This is an illusion to make all feel like its gonna be OK -- its not trust me.. Ive been thru 2 of these . Sharpen your pencils and start looking now.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know why any of you are working or even trying to make an impact, you're not going to get your bonuses after April... Find a job, 4 months severance paid in a lump sum won't be much after taxes. You're not going to get a job at Bausch unless there is an opening, they won't fire their people to hire you...use your head. Honestly, I would do the minimum find a new job and get the hell out...who gives a shit about your share or numbers it's not you're problem anymore.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. If you're smart and you you care about your family then get out now. It's sad that they have some people holding on for a few tens of thousands in stock money. What's more important; $60,000 when the deal closes or having a long term plan for your family? I think any of us would agree you would give up those stock options in an instant if they said your job was secure - so why not start looking now?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumbest advice possible
    Obvious these people don't know the first thing about vusienss

Please quit and leave, please, please, do that and now on

Morons

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like the dark, especially when I'm with your mama

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too busy working. What's going on?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll help you get out of the dark because it's the right thing to do. A good source was quoted at ASCRS as saying the new B&L field force will be approximately 250 reps total (50 more then B&L currently has) you do the math. No idea where the 250 will come from but that is what was said. Oh...no management from ISTA will be retained also. This sucks!