Feeling the pressure.

Discussion in 'Neurocrine' started by anonymous, Sep 10, 2018 at 12:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else starting to “feel the heat”? My boss is great, product is good but I’m telling you, I don’t like the recent vibe. I recently got an email that read like a pre-pip.,I’m starting to wonder if my days here are numbered. The worst part of all of this is, I don’t know how to fix what is broken in my territory. I work my ass off and it’s not not happening...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your boss is not great if you heard of the "pre-pip" in an e-mail instead of a conversation.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep a lot of pharma sales is just pure luck depending on managed care coverage and access in your territory.
    Just play the game I guess and keep a positive attitude

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does any Medicare or state Medicaid pay for Ingrezza? If not, then who's paying $63-74K/yr for this drug?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am too. Austedo is making a move in my territory, we don't have any advantages as far as coverage goes and these stupid forms are making my docs write Austedo instead! Then we failed the tourette's study, what's next? Was a pretty fun first year but you're right about feeling the pressure here!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the competition has better distribution and now we are getting hit with plans asking doctors to use austerity first because teva is contracting lower pricing. AND OUR COMPANy why our growth is slowing.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean "better distribution"?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s that hot new rep in St Louis ?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't have to use those forms to get a script. That's not a reason to lose biz but I'm sure losing ground to Austedo in my territory.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here. Pre pip. I am shocked and disappointed with how they have changed their tune. A rug is being pulled out from under us. We are all shocked I know 4 others saying pre pip. They don’t care how we get businesss. This is not an ethical match any longer for me and for others.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock definitely felt the pressure this morning with the failure of ValB

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did you know we were going to fail the tourette's study before anybody else? Hmmmm, that's some solid inside info. Keep it coming whoever you are.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you surprised !!!

Denise Prindivile is extremely unethical and
    So see her managers

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto to above. Just remember she is being watched.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without TS expect pip right sizing

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I made a huge mistake coming here!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It took me less than 2 months to realize that. How about you?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So glad they didn't choose me! Customers aren't thrilled with reps or products.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

management can’t decide if they want reps out getting business or doing the most asinine amount of admin work. I have never experienced anything like it. Bad move.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you surprised? They all came from Avanir and brought their off label, unethical selling practices with them