FerGene

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by anonymous, Mar 2, 2020 at 3:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[QUOTE="I hope this helps those who are frustrated to not take the rejection personally. It is a situation that you wouldn't have known until your time was already wasted.[/QUOTE]

once I saw they couldn’t hire internally and they needed to hire that slime ball children staffed recruiting agency I said “see ya”

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

once I saw they couldn’t hire internally and they needed to hire that slime ball children staffed recruiting agency I said “see ya”[/QUOTE]
    What the hell are you talking about?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell are you talking about?[/QUOTE]
    You are silly. They were picking the best of the best to go to Fergene. You are probably second or third best but don’t feel like a re;tards. Thankfully you were retained by Ferring because they kept people like you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Work under Meeks before.

panty sniffer. Good luck with that guy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that Reagan’s and Navarre sniff each other’s nuts. Is that true?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aaron Harris at the Bowdoin Group is atrocious. No follow up skills, and behaves like a 3 yr old. Why would a startup with $600 million in the bank hire this recruiting agency to fill all of these new positions? Makes no sense at all.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are preaching to the choir. Why they would hire and implement a group of children playing “corporate” to run their hiring is beyond me.
    It is obvious that Ferring is very distant from this relationship and this is a turn and burn opportunity.

Bowdoin Group hahahaha. Ok little children let’s interview people whose base salaries are 175 with 25% bonus when they are lucky to be striking 75k in their role.

sometime first impressions is all it takes.
    Cattle call no thank you.

and I know the next post will be the degenerate saying we got passed up. Sour grapes.
    Not at all.

very good qualified people walked because of Bowdoin

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congratulations on hiring a toxic VP of Medical Affairs.

Potential MSLs, Field Medical Management, and Medical Directors: you have been warned. Stay away if you don't want to be lied to, constantly one-upped, second-guessed, publicly criticized, and gaslighted.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Literally the worst place you want to be right now. this new spin off is going to fail but worse is failing under ferring which is a sell off shit show

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pressure cooker. It’s a loser before it ever got started

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a silly fart man because Instiliadrin is the company future growth engine. Smells armpit

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jump off this sinking ship.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that they split out fergene from FERRING should tell everyone all they need to know about FERRINGs future. Merck keytruda will move into NIMBC and own it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why does their website mention they are eager to partner with others . . . and then mention “business development” as one of three “potential partnerships”? Didn’t Fergene hire a salesforce and a marketing division, etc to develop this business?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re an idiot. Stay off this chat

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was going to be an investment play out of a box office in Cambridge Ma. CV19 fd it all up.

this is going nowhere fast

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An “investment play”...hey genius leave the thinking to the big boys. Go back to dropping of samples and delivered food.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry I touched a nerve but FerGene is going nowhere. Ferring is going further in the toilet

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a doodie-fart-man and don’t know anything about inculcations and the like. Stay away from executive actions and stick with pizza and samples. Ferring senior leaders really know the business and Fergene is already a big success so what do you know.