Ferraro NSD?!?! What a Joke!

Discussion in 'Kyowa Kirin' started by anonymous, Jul 16, 2019 at 8:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any of them move over to CNS did anyone hear? Have they filled all spots? Product even avail yet? All I see is a lame starter hold space for website.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another joke of a meeting! We can’t pay you any more money but we can waste $ on another dumbass meeting! At least I can go get some edibles a geek out like I’m back in college. Maybe I’ll eat a brownie before I have to listen to the dumbass Ferraro everyday!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dave is doing a great job!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must have gone to the Pharmacy and got some edibles also!! Slow down Cheech, don’t eat the whole bag at once!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure Dave if that makes you feel better.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ungrateful POS! Just leave or get hit by a car, whatever comes first to put you out of your misery of a life.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oooh Dave’s true colors comes out after a few drinks

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about the training guy getting promoted after only three months...heard he is so far up SKs butt..listened to him at the meeting and that must be the reason because the guy is a blow hard

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DF is good friends with him and brought him here along with the bimbettes who are also from Bayer. Watch your backs folks

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard Phil and Mike got put on PIPs at the beginning on this month. DF is running everyone out!!