Ferring doesn’t care about field sales employees

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by anonymous, Mar 13, 2020 at 5:23 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m a field rep, I enter many hospitals each day. Not only am I at a high risk of catching Covid-19, if I did, I could easily spread it to other hospitals, not to mention my family. Ferring still has not shut down field based reps. However the Executive Leadership Team (and all of corporate) is at home safe. Ferring is not looking out for us, nor do they care about the spread of this virus. People do NOT come first. If one of us gets sick out here I hope they sue! Shame on you Ferring ELT, you have let us all down.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, it’s BR’s call but he’s to stubborn to change his mind. Poor leadership, people will not forget this. Lives are at stake and Ferring does nothing except protect it Executive team.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet people come first at Ferring right????? No wonder the turnover is so high here. They absolutely have zero respect and intelligence when it comes to “people”. All other pharmaceutical companies are having field reps stay home, they care, their people come first. Ferring needs a new motto!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unbelievable, horrible leadership. Shows they don’t care. This is bigger than your revenue stream Ferring, not shutting the field down could kill people. No communication except that the Corporate office is shut down, oh and remote details are available, but otherwise... go to work.

Sucks to know what they think about us, I’ll be looking for a new job, with a company that cares.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This hole thread is silly. Ferring reps, ad well as other reps aren’t catching the city from offices. And the leadership at Ferring has been consistent and thoughtful to keep ALL stakeholders in mind

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pass the bong this way...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha. You are silly. Pass the bong:) we can’t do that! Do you you like to bring pizza or donuts to your customers?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. I bring them weed.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah. weed. hahaha. we should be friends and smoke weed. i like to smoke weed and blow weed rings on pizza for my nurses. hahaha. weed

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bring pizza topped with magic mushrooms and hash. Nurses love me and I score all the time with them.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are the reps still in the field?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re a funny bad man.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like you. Let's get together and smoke weed.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. I’ll call Paul, Brent and that idiot Ayana because they’ve been smoking weed every day at Ferring. That’s why Ferring is so weird. Yeah

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same guy Ferring pays to hop on these cafepharma threads and break up the conversation is on this one now... go figure. He always has dumbass sayings like “silly dummy head” and other elementary shit. Just ignore his comments.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you funny.

let's go crazy. let's get down.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, reps were pulled from the field starting March 16th tentatively to March 27th. Have a feeling they will extend it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a funny silly man. No you’re a silly rep who can’t be a manager because you are a stupid head.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We should get together and smell each other's fingers.