Ferring doesn’t care about field sales employees

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by anonymous, Mar 13, 2020 at 5:23 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have any idea of what’s to come? I’ve heard a 50% cut in the sales force across the board.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most companies are laying off, but since the Ferring sales force is especially bad it makes sense that a higher percentage is laid off. Let’s face it Ferring sucks

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

really? Where did you hear this? Then why are we prepping to enter field June 15?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s just the rumor mill spitting out bullshit rumors. What we do know is that this is not sustainable for much longer for any business. We need to get back to work. Elective surgeries need to be getting scheduled.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a super idiot or blinded king idiots. COVID isn’t killing Ferring, Ferring is killing Ferring. You haven’t had a decent new product in 15 years! COVID is just an excuse for the king idiots to finally do what they should have done 10 years ago and that’s fire half their workforce. But instead they kept people around for years only delaying the inevitable

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True that

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

About the only thing Ferring has done right in last 5 years was getting rid of those Sanofi Bock Boy rejects Ragans, Daniel's, Rice and the others. Those guys could fuckup a lemonade stand.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Moron, Ragans is CEO. You fucking idiot

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who has received an email? This is so fucked

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing yet in Ortho.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone received that email last night. We’re all on the chopping block.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any updates?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Updates on who got an e-mail??

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Women’s health..... cut.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone heard abt uro/gi

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything should get cut with the exception of fertility. Ortho, uro, and GI have total shit products or don’t get reimbursed. Company should cut all fat (including reps) and keep fertility. End of story

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Group invite went out to 37 Uro/GI reps who are being laid off tomorrow

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know they're being laid off? A group meeting?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what? Your shitty comment really fucking sucks. People are trying to keep a positive attitude over here and you’re the scumbag who is trying to bring everyone down. I would hope as a Ferring employee going through the same worldwide pandemic as everyone else, knowing the anxiety and uncertainty each day brings to people, you would check your shit attitude and try to lift people up instead of being a huge dick. You should be ashamed of yourself. I hope the layoffs don’t affect you and your family and my support goes out to those it does.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what? Your comment really fucking sucks. We are all going through a worldwide pandemic. We all have anxiety in the face of uncertainty. People’s lives are being changed this week which is going to greatly affect their families’ well-being. Shame on you to bring people down at a time like this. I hope for you that you aren’t affected by these layoffs and my support goes out to every Ferring employee who is. Send your negativity elsewhere - there is no room for it here.