Fidia having layoff at end of December

Discussion in 'Fidia' started by anonymous, Nov 3, 2015 at 9:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fidia sales are down.... More reps will lose their job at the end of December. New 2 injection HA is horrible, clinical data is not convincing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Competitive troll! Nice try.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place will suck until Aldo is gone...please Italy, we beg you, pay attention and get rid of Aldo

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Italy is not getting rid of Aldo. He's the only one that cares. Everyone else is in for themselves. DM dont work nor sales reps; that'swhy they don't leave.... They would have to work!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company is full of losers! Lets's see how long the new DM's last. LMAO

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Aldo

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, thank you Aldo, for letting Sean run this place like a pharmaceutical company. Sean is all talk. When are we going to see him walk the walk?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

50% of the sales representatives don't care. They have a second job. As well as the DM. Lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the reps not performing...,,, there's another cut coming up at the end of the quarter. A DM told a rep today.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's a huge gap on salaries. How can some reps get pay $95,000 and others $ 65,000. Who on their right mind, would want to work for a company like this?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my entire career this is by far the biggest joke of a company I have ever seen.

12-18 months from now SW will be gone along with 3/4 of the DM's and it will be a new cycle of nonsense.

I don't know what the answer is; but Hyalgan isn't it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What would the labor department have to do with anything?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are reps being promised DM positions and dont get it?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You'll see soon jerk!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because this company is build on lies. Don't hold your breath. Unless you are willing to kiss Sean's ass, he will not promote you. If anything, he'll get rid of you.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey man I'm no jerk I want IN

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sean 2+2=4 what numbers are you looking at? Why lie about the sales? No way the sales are near to what they need to be and/or what the Italians want. Unless you are screwing the reps.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a DM