Fidia having layoff at end of December

Discussion in 'Fidia' started by anonymous, Nov 3, 2015 at 9:17 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1545 posts in this topic.

they can't all be Randy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every employee hates this god aweful company. They all contribute. But Randy did tell me he's pissed fidia won't make him manager but that sketchball down south finally talked herself into DM.

Many resignations coming this month. I can't wait to leave

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Randy spent half as much time interviewing or selling as he does on Cafe Pharma he might be able to get a better job than a rep for this crappy company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But then he would have to actually WORK.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my manager must really be dumb. She claims she doesn't go on CF but I've seen her on it at a meeting

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you say "she" are you still talking about Randy??? Oh wait, you said "manager" that can't be Randy.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love the new product Fidia acquired.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love your Mom Aldo. What's your fucking point.

If Fidia acquired it then it is destine to fail. PERIOD.

Never have I seen a company fail to get out of it's own way so much.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aldo has been claiming we will launch new products FOR YEARS. Doesn't happen because it's all lies. He's the biggest lier of them all

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over an 18 month period I spoke to CK about bringing on a new product 3 times. Probably 6 months apart give or take each convo.

The second and third time we spoke she repeated questions asking things I already gave her answers to. She showed me a specific device which I gave her my opinion on and I told her it was junk. She came back with the same device the 2nd and 3rd times.

It was at this moment that I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was nobody with a clue what was going on in that home office.

Every time we spoke it was as if we had never spoken before.