Field Days

Discussion in 'Mead Johnson Nutritionals' started by anonymous, Sep 8, 2015 at 2:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How often are you having field days and are they 2 days in a row? Curious to see how other areas are operating

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sometimes it depends upon the rep. I will work with someone one day or two. If the rep is far away and I have to fly to him/her or drive a long distance, it might be three days. It also depends upon the size of the district. I have also told reps what doctors on their call lists that I want to see and where I want to go at times. It makes for an interesting field visit. I have been doing this for a while and it is very hard to pull the wool over my eyes.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah as a DM I enjoy the power of telling my people what color toilet paper to use. It totally inflates my ego and makes me forget the signs of kick me that used to be put on my back in high school.
    So after reading your post I've decided to work with my people for a whole week and require a list of who we will see.

Thanks for your reassurance

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you managers are a waste of space. You are overpaid and don't do shit! You all suck ass! Go do reports and leave us alone to sell. You are useless!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I encourage my dm to spend more time in the field with me. I tell him his wisdom and experience are a benefit to me and my business. My dm gets so confused he doesn't know what to do. Ultimately he leaves me alone. This is a game people. If all your instincts are wrong then the opposite must be true. Do the opposite of what everyone else does and you will be successful.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have never worked with my DBM two days in a row. I think if you are far from your DBM they will work with you 2 days in a row or if you're not performing.

7. noone

noone New Member

rest