Field Reimbursement Manager Cardio Positions

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Jun 20, 2020 at 1:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just saw a bunch of positions by the title of Field Reimbursement Manager Cardio. I’m assuming this is an expansion?

I’ve got several friends who work for Novartis and have great things to say about the company and I’m very interested in branching out beyond specialty pharma sales and Reimbursement seems enticing.

Does anyone know anything about this role? Is it an expansion?
    Any ideas on what salary range is like for this? Bonus?

Is this a position you’d want?

Thanks for the feedback.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crickets?

Any ideas ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its a role that isn't needed. Offices have long ago moved away from utilizing "hub" services.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, so less work to do...

But Novartis apparently didn't get that memo, because there's 100+ job posting for this role on the careers page, plus hiring managers for these roles too. Its obviously a new expansion.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They brought over a group of FRM’s from Syneos to work on this cardio drug. I think they broadcasted these positions. Most of them are filled and the rest are open because they didn’t have bodies already in the geography.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THey moved the Xiidra FAMs over - not Syneos.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone gotten a offer for the FRM jobs? They were suppose to make offers today.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess you didn’t get one then

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Went through too many interviews to count to be informed they had an external candidate they were hiring. The VP's, RD's and ADSAR's are external, so if you aren't currently with NPC, you have a great shot!! Good money and good luck!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are all these positions filled?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me the pay range for these FAM positions? Thanks.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

125k-150k

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are these positions filled?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fyi - Most of the Genentech people you hired in cardio were let go from Genentech (aka they were fired). They were fired because they were any combination of not well liked, complacent, a case manager on wheels and/or crappy collaborators. So, the next time they get cocky, please remind them they were fired from their last job for good reason and they should probably learn from their mistakes instead of being arrogant douche bags. Am i right so far? You'll get a chuckle when they try to act like they left voluntarily...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They'll fit right in with CRM toxic culture then

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on. These Genentech people think they are thebomb.com. I have seen nothing but incompetence from them.
    This launch will not be anything of importance

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6482117"]Fyi - Most of the Genentech people you hired in cardio were let go from Genentech (aka they were fired). They were fired because they were any combination of not well liked, complacent, a case manager on wheels and/or crappy collaborators. So, the next time they get cocky, please remind them they were fired from their last job for good reason and they should probably learn from their mistakes instead of being arrogant douche bags. Am i right so far? You'll get a chuckle when they try to act like they left voluntarily...[/QUOTE]

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Corny ass loser

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha, I see no lies in this post. Getting let go from Genentech's reimbursement team is a serious embarrassment.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually most everyone is being let go at Genentech these days. No one is safe

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The real truth is that the Genentech FRMs that got jobs stayed at Genentech! End of story. You were lucky to be taken in by your old cronies that are now at Novartis.

Genentech still has a nice size FRM organization and most FRMs got jobs. What you saw with Novartis cardio tells you how desperate Novartis was for talent due to covid.