Field reimbursement manager positions

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jun 3, 2018 at 9:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone please share more about the field reimbursement manager roles that are posted? Is it a rep role or a manager role? What is the pay and bonus ranges? How is the division and culture, especially with all the talk of merging?

Thank you in advance for your honest answers!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No honest answers on CP. don’t believe anything you read on here. Go ask someone in the company your questions.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You want honesty. I have worked for Shire for over 10 years. It was a great company. This CEO, board, and current leadership team have ruined the company. That is honesty you corporate piece of shit

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am interested in these jobs too. What is the salary range and bonus structure? Any more insights is appreciated!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for this post. It looks like these are new roles, with the directors only a couple months into the regions. CP can be valuable because how many people actually tell the truth to potential candidates? How many say the company used to be great but now it is shitty? This is one of the only places people can (sometimes) be real.

How is the OBU? How will these roles fit into the buyout? Are these true manager positions, or are they rep jobs? There are a lot of people interested, and we all know we are not going to get, nor should we be asking on the initial interview, salary and/ bonuses info.

Are there phone screens yet? Was any information shared? We might as well help each other out. Just think - if we get one of these open jobs, then that is another possible job for you to leave Shire for. Win -Win!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

like a bunch of entitled bratty children no one is able to answer the OP. I remember coming here thinking I could ask a question and since I worked with “adults” they would answer. By was I wrong. Good luck on your search for answers. I don’t have then but wanted to show that there are still mature coworkers on here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base pay 90-110. Not on sales bonus plan. On corporate bonus plan. Haven’t started interviewing yet..

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you to the couple people willing to answer. 90-110 is extremely low for reimbursement manager jobs, most are around 145 to 175 plus a 15% to 20% of salary for bonus.

Are these positions considered rep jobs and not truly manager jobs? Most true reimbursement jobs are consider manager jobs on the same level as district sales managers, is that not the case for these jobs?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks!
    Since you’re already complaining
    You’re Hired!!!
    If u can cause drama within your region
    to divert attention away from the fact that you make only 3 calls per day
    Shire will pay you an addit perf bonus!!!
    Welcome Aboard!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, why for the rude answer? This is a good point that was just being pointed out. If you know anything about the average ranges for these types of jobs, you would know that this poster has a point.

I always love how sales people think these type of jobs are worthless. It is these types of jobs that actually pull through the script. But hey, let's be rude and get people who are worthless and do nothing, because that is the type of person you will get with that price range. People who are good at these positions get paid for it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you believe the BS you read on here, especially the salary ranges, you don’t have the maturity to be a FRM. Anywhere.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have the same questions too. The range of 90 to 110 is low. What is the salary range?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a new position for the OBU, so the reality is most sales reps do not know the answer. That question will have to be asked in the process. It is my understanding most of the positions will be filled from of networks of people who already know people, I would doubt people will be taking dramatic decreses. They need people who know what they are doing. Because it is a new role though it will not be like a typical rare disease or buy and bill product FRM at this time since Xiidra has different needs. It sounds like what is needed will evolve over time.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you previous poster for the information. It is much appreciated.

Has anyone heard anything yet regarding interviews? It looks like a promising opportunity.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The jobs are posted on the Shire website and I’m pretty sure they have done some phone interviews

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oas position is filled with puds mostly.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any movement on these roles?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IV done awaiting offer.