Field Reimbursement Openings

Discussion in 'MedImmune' started by anonymous, Feb 6, 2016 at 4:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was recently contacted by a recruiter for a Field Reimbursement opening in my area. After speaking with the "hiring" manager (I use that term loosely as it was obvious the interviewer was a rep in a development role) I am concerned that the position isn't really needed since most of the products go through specialty pharmacy. I also noticed that there are several of these positions open throughout the company? Any insight would be appreciated.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct. Another FRM does a screen call for the hiring manager. They already have internal people lined-up for these positions (to make it look like they are being fair).

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total facade! The interview, the day to day responsibilities. They are the best kept secret in the company!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct all positions to be filled from internal people. The external interviews are merely to satisfy HR requirements

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that A$$ Clown D Mac still collecting a paycheck??? That fool should've been cut long ago. He can barely spell reimbursement yet he is leading a division of FRM's ??? Just don't get it?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally someone speaking the truth!!! Oh yeah he's still here. In fact he continues to climb the ranks.Not sure what he has on Senior Mgmt??

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know the salary range for this position?